²²

An Idol Character, Too

Part I

======

It has been a few days for Stile, the shop being as busy as ever. Business may be on top but the workers felt like they're low of employees to serve the customers. Which is why I bring you to the resting room, where the Manager was interviewing someone.

Dino was reading a paper on hand, re-reading the whole thing again to make sure. "Um... Can I ask you one thing?" He ask to the person seating in front of him.

The person was wearing a shirt that was thug in to her dark blue skirt with a bow decorating her hair. She seem to be around teen age, a high schooler. Her hair covering her whole back with short fringes in front of her. Her emerald eyes seem to be shining as she sit innocently.

Before the person could reply, Maika had enter the room, greeting a good morning as usual. She soon saw who's in the room, reading the situation.

Both of them look at Maika when she enter the room. "Oh, Maika, I was just interviewing--"

"We're getting a new member, right?" The girl cut him off by asking.

The person find this opportunity to introduce herself, standing up and did a pose. "Nice to meet you! I'm Hideri Kanzaki! I'm a spunky high school student! I look forward to working with you!"

As she was done introducing herself, Maika had admire her entire. "You're as cute as a doll! Manager, is our new co-worker starting today?" She asked, eyes sparkling to have news she'll be working with someone like her.

"No, I haven't made up my mind yet." He replied without a doubt.

Hideri jumped and started to tear up in front of Dino, making him feel bad. Apparently, it worked.

"P-Please don't cry!" He surrendered as he was trying to stop her from crying.

Akizuki and Karin had entered the room when they heard them yelling. Maika realized their appearance and stood sideways as Karin asked. "What's happening here---"

Both of their eyes saw the new girl, eyes watering as she dropped to the ground. Karin might have read the situation wrong as she move herself behind the green haired male. Akizuki, though, had an arm in front of Karin in a protective stand as he fished out his phone from his pocket.

"Hello, is this the police?"

"Why are you always so quick to call the police?!"

======

The others have arrived to work, giving Dino the opportunity to explain the situation more detailed.

"Well, I kind of get it, but not really. We could have a cute new member otakus would love." Akizuki said, rubbing the back of his head.

Hideri chuckled when Karin rub her head, loving the attention. Karin just admired her entire doll-like figure as she said. "We've been busy lately and we could use some extra worker. Just hire her, manager!"

Dino held a hand up to his chin, standing in between Maika and Kaho as the two girls look at him in confusion. "Is there a problem?"

"...There might be a slight overlap with Mafuyu's character."

"Oh yeah, it might be similar to Hoshikawa's lolita character type."

"Well, I classify Mafuyu as more 'lolita-granny'--" As soon as Dino said that, the said woman appear and grabbed a broom nearby before poking the poor Manager's bum, making him squirm and kneel on the ground. "H-hole--!"