²⁷

I'll Teach You

Part I

======

"Mafuyu! Please go out with me!" A customer confessed towards the short woman, a small paper was in his hand as he hope Mafuyu to accept it.

Mafuyu was in her character as she grab the paper, knowing what's inside. "What is this?"

"My talk app account." The customer replied, standing up straight. "If you wouldn't mind..."

"What? Talk app? My mom hasn't given me a phone yet..." She said while folding the paper into an airplane and fly it outside. "So I don't know what that is!"

The customer frown as he walk out, feeling heartbroken.

"Bye-bye! Come again!" Mafuyu waved him goodbye. After the door closed, she switch to a disgusting look before sighing.

"M-Mafuyu... That was a major rejection." Kaho said as the said girl walk towards her, Miu and Maika.

"Of course. I'd never go for a guy like that."

"Because he's a customer?"

"Not only that." Mafuyu shook her head before her gaze got harden. "If you're seriously declaring your love for someone, you give them your cell number and mail address, not a talk app."

"Ah, that's the reason?"

Maika face over to her blonde friend. "But he was really tall, huh?"

Kaho lift her hand up above her head. "He was out of the frame. It would've been funny to see him standing next to Mafuyu!"

Mafuyu rested her hands on her hips as she look down. "Don't get your kicks from my physical attributes."

"There's nothing wrong with that!" Miu squealed. "A height gap couple is super moe! When they hold hands..." Miu imagine Mafuyu holding hands with a tall boy, only her to see a hanging Mafuyu being drag by her hand.

"Leave me out of your imaginings."

Behind the kitchen's counter, Akizuki had finished cleaning as he silently listens in. He then asked. "Did someone ask Hoshikawa out?"

"That's right! Mafuyu is popular!" Kaho exclaimed.

Beside Miu, came in Hideri with a smug look. "I guess pigs go for the little sister lolita type!"

Akizuki laughed. "But standing next to Hoshikawa, an average guy would look like her father or older brother."

The girls and Hideri stood together in a circle as Maika said. "I don't think she has to worry about that."

"But with a major height difference, wouldn't there be inconveniences?"

"Some things would be difficult to do. For example, se--" suddenly, Akizuki appeared behind Miu and clap his hands on her mouth.

"Just leave it like that." Kaho, Maika and Hideri looked at him in confusion before looking at each other, trying to think what it is. "It's nothing!"

"Oh! Se--"

"Shut up!" Akizuki yelled out as he kick Hideri away to shut him up, making him hitting onto the wall behind Mafuyu.

The said girl then sighed. "In the first place, he only know me from here, so confessing his love is a mistake. I'm sure he's just into lolis."

Yep, yep." Hideri nodded, laying on the floor with half of his body hugging the wall.

"I don't think that's the case." Kaho smiled, trying to think it the other way around.