Without Honor
Part III

======

As Dino was preparing the desserts for Kaho and Maika, Karin was still a bit upset that she won't have her smoothie because of Akizuki. You could tell with the look that she was showing. It didn't change Akizuki's mind, in fact he found her cute.

Which he won't admit it out loud.

Dino came with two dishes in his hand. The brunette hair had a watery mouth as she had finished her smoothie.

"It looks delicious!" Kaho exclaimed as she and Maika took a seat beside the window and enjoy their dessert.

"Here, Maika. Have a bite!" Kaho said as she took a spoon of her cake and gave it to the girl.

"Thank you!" Maika thanked her, slowly eating the cake and enjoying the flavor. "Yummy!"

The blonde giggled. "Now let me taste yours, Maika!"

"Sure!"

Near the counter, Dino, Akizuki and Karin observe them with a serious look.

"I like it, Kaho-Mai."

"I choose manager x Maika."

Karin just roll her eyes and kneeled beside Akizuki to continue to watch the two girls.

Maika suddenly jumped. 'That's right! This is my first time sharing food with a friend!' Her hand that is holding the spoon suddenly trembling. 'Now that I realized it, I suddenly feel nervous!'

Karin saw her trembling hand scooping the parfait. "Maika looks nervous all of the sudden..."

"Maika, why are you in work mode?" Kaho asked as Maika glared at the parfait on the spoon. "M-Maika, are you listening to me? Maika!"

Maika didn't hear her yelling as she just continue to stare at the almost melted ice cream. "Kaho."

"W-what?"

"Open your mouth right now!"

"M-maika, what's that stance for? What are you going to do? Stop, stop, stop!"

"I guess it's Mai-Kaho." Karin said as Akizuki nodded in agreement.

"I choose Man-Mai."

Suddenly, the ice cream drop on top of Kaho's shirt, leaving Maika to scream out of fear. "I'm sorry! I-I'll rinse it out with water, so please take off your vest!"

"It's alright. I'll put it in the washing machine at home." Kaho simply said but it looks like Maika doesn't take it. "Don't worry!"

Suddenly, Maika appeared behind of Kaho as she gasped.

"Take it off!"

"Kyaa!"

Kaho and Maika were a mess as the situation got worse. Maika was trying to take off of the girl's shirt as she was trying to denying it.

"Should we put an end to this?"

"Probably."

"Yup."

As the two were still fighting, Mafuyu arrived. "Sorry, I'm late."

The two froze to see her as Mafuyu only wore a blank face. She then slowly made her way outside.

"M-Mafuyu!"

======

"Jeez. What the heck were you two doing?" Mafuyu asked as Kaho scratch her head, her vest was taking care off by Maika, leaving her in a black top.