Without Honor
Part I

======

Karin walked to the same route as she took to her work. Since then, she had met new friends. She had met Mafuyu again and a few others. She loved the fact she could call them friends. Until someone came to her mind.

Akizuki Koyo.

She couldn't get him out of her head. Everytime she tries to distract herself with watching some anime or draw, she couldn't stop thinking about him. It happen when he walk her home that other time.

What's surprise her the most it's that he lives in the same building.

Suddenly, she saw the same guy she was thinking in front of her, walking to where she was headed. Gathering some courage, she called out. "Akizuki!"

The green haired turn around to meet her eyes. "Oh, Hoyoshi. Good morning."

Karin went to his side as they both walk together. "I want to thank you again for walking me home that day."

"It's nothing you should thank for." Akizuki said as he smiled a little.

"Really? Then thank you for making me a smoothie, then! It was really good!" The girl said sweetly as she imagine the taste again.

"If you want, I could make you another one." He offered as they took a turn.

"Really?! If you don't mind then I would love to have another!"

Akizuki blushed to her smile again and look away. "...A-and I could walk you home again, if you wanted too..."

Karin saw him blushing and replied. "Since we live in the same place, why not?" The girl seem to not mind hanging out with him, being close to him have her stomach fluttering.

"What do we have here?" A mischievous voiced out as both of them turn towards it.

"K-Kaho!"

"Hinata, Mafuyu."

"Karin, it seems like you have step into the next level." Mafuyu said as both of her and Kaho walk by them.

Both of them blushed.

"I-it is nothing like that!"

"Don't go thinking something we aren't!"

======

At the café, the young student, Maika was the first one to arrived and now she is waiting for the shop to open. She sat down on the chair and look at her lap, frowning.

'I have finally found a part-time job, but being a sadist...' She sighed remembering the time when she was being sadist. '...is really hard thing to do.'

She opens her eyes as a look of determination appeared. 'Still, I owe the café for hiring me with the naturally scary looking eyes, So I can't stay a newbie forever! So I need to practice to get used to it!'

"Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass, dumbass. Scum, scum, scum..."

Just outside of the break room, was Karin and the others. They were about to go in when they heard a chattering of curses in there. They stopped, hesitated to go in.

"Um, is this..." Kaho asked Mafuyu.

"A curse?"

Karin unconsciously grab a hold of Akizuki's jacket. "I-I'm kinda scared."

Akizuki blushed to the sudden contact but didn't budge.

"Fat pig, fat pig, fat pig..."

Maika continued to say as Mafuyu opens the door and Kaho peek inside. "Oh, it's just Maika!"