¹⁴

Rainy And Then Windy
Part I

======

Karin turn off her alarm and sat up, stretching out her tired sleepy arms. She felt her nose itchy as she sneezed. 'Hm...I can't stop sneezing until today? I must've come with a fever or something.'

She slowly stood up as she felt her energy drained, even though she just woke up. As she walk to her bathroom and look at herself in her mirror, she gasped. "My nose is red, as well as my cheeks!"

She touch her forehead as she felt a warm sensation. 'Oh boy, I think I caught a little fever. Maybe a pill for a day can help.'

Karin was stubborn since she was a kid, so she thought this fever of hers might be a little away to be her problem. After eating a pill from the medical cupboard she stores in, she fixed herself in the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen for breakfast.

When it was noon, she quickly get ready to head to work. She grab her bag with her phone, but left her jacket, though she did wanted to bring it along with her.

If only she knew she will be terribly sick later on.

======

Maika ran from the train station to the café, praying she isn't late for her work. Her homeroom ended later then she thought, so she ran as fast as she can to work. As she was finally at the café, she open the door and yelled. "sorry, I'm late!"

Kaho, Mafuyu and Karin stopped moping and look over to Maika. "Maika! Good morning!"

"Morning."

"Good morning, Maika!"

"Kaho, Mafuyu, Karin! You've kind of got the same hairstyle today!" Maika noticed their similar hairstyle as Kaho giggled.

Kaho's hair had a black hairtie for her high ponytail as it ends just below her back.

Mafuyu was hard to make her hair into a ponytail since she had short hair so Karin had add in some pins to make sure some of her hair won't stand out.

For Karin, a hairband with a star decorating it was attach to her own high ponytail. But since her hair was longer, she add in some braid in it.

Kaho touch her hair. "We were told it's Ponytail Day today. So we're serving the customers like this."

"Still..." The girls look at the boys and saw their ponytail, well more like a topknot. Akizuki was annoyed that he had to do it as well, but for Dino, he didn't mind it.

"Why do I have to participate?"

"Unity is important. Plus we didn't even force you to do it. But as soon Karin touch your hair and tied it, you seem to didn't mind~"

"Shut up!"

"It looks good on you!" Dino teased as he poked on his hair before ruffling it.

"Shut up! Don't touch me!"

"Right, Hoyoshi?" Dino asked as both the boys look at her.

Karin smiled and nodded. "Hm! You look cute in that hairstyle, Akizuki!"

Akizuki looked away from the group, his cheeks reddened as he felt himself smiling from her compliment.

======

Mafuyu touch the clip on her hair. "It works for you three because you have long hair, but it's a little hard for me to do."

"Why don't you grow your hair out a bit, Mafuyu?" Kaho asked, winking at her. "It's fun being able to arrange your hair in various ways!"