• 12/1 || I Love You

I Love You

Part I

======

Karin woked up strangely from her couch. She sat up as the blanket above her body dropped and look to her right to see Akizuki sleeping with his hands wrapping around her. That's where she remembered.

She and Akizuki had a sleepover together while watching their anime together. She realized that both of them were sleeping together on the couch which made Karin blushed.

Akizuki suddenly stir and woke up, he turn towards Karin to see her blushing. "Why are your cheeks red? Catching a cold again?"

"N-No! Just surprise to see you here." Karin said, covering her face.

Akizuki smirked and patted her head. "You fell asleep on top of me, so I let you and wrap you up with the blanket. But..."

Karin look up at Akizuki. "...you sure talk when you sleep."

...

"What do you mean by that?! Talk, damn it!" Karin yelled as she shake Akizuki.

"I was joking!" Akizuki laughed as Karin throw a pillow at him teasingly. Akizuki smirked and throw back to Karin. They both laughed together.

But what Akizuki said was actually true. Karin did sleep talk last night. He found it cute and decided to keep it to himself.

"Meow~"

The couple stopped as they heard Smokey mewled by the window. Smokey was staring outside as Karin saw white snow falling. She gasped and stood to walk to Smokey.

"It's snowing!" Akizuki walked to her to watch the snow falling.

"It really is snowing." Akizuki said. "But it seems to not be snowing heavily though..."

"You're right. Oh! It's time to go to work!"

===============

Apparently, Akizuki was right as the snow stopped falling, leaving some snow on the ground.

"It would've been nice if it had stuck." Kaho said, holding the mop while looking out the window with Mafuyu and Maika.

"Definitely no winter wonderland."

"It's too bad! I wanted to play in the snow!"

"In that case..." Dino said from behind them.

"Manager?"

Dino smirked. "Why don't we go to a place where we can play in the snow?"

=============

And so, they had agreed to go to the ski resort. The workers of Stile had walked out of the bus. Maika blowed her hands to make them warm before admiring the view.

Mafuyu and Miu were both freezing as the pinkette rub her hands together. "It's freezing!"

The bus left as the others stood there, watching Kaho and Karin rolling a big snowball while yelling.

"Snow!"

"Yahoo!"

Akizuki smiled to Karin's childish beside Dino and Maika.

"Kaho and Karin sure is excited."

"I get why Kaho is excited, but it's rare to see Karin this excited."

"Well... Karin did told me she hadn't had her fun with the snow for quite awhile." Akizuki replied.

Suddenly, two snowballs hit both of the male's faces. Hideri smirked. "Stupid brats, too."