³⁰

Good at Tsundere, Bad at Cornering

Part II

======

Inside the break room, Maika had arrived early to see Hideri adjusting his uniform. Noticing her presence, Hideri then show his uniform to her. "I've finished with my uniform!"

The girl awed to how Hideri had improve his uniform. "I didn't know we were allowed to tweak our uniforms."

Hideri gave out his confused face. "I just did it. I don't know if it's allowed or not. Do I need someone's permission to make myself even cuter?"

Maika only smiled to him as he closed his locker after looking at the mirror he installed inside the locker one last time. "It's best to wear an outfit that suits you."

"You're really skillful to be able to change it by yourself, Hideri."

"Well, it's not like I started from scratch. I can manage this much." He put both of his hands on his hips. "Making it a one-of-a-kind uniform for myself makes me feel good!"

Maika nodded, agreeing to his statement. "I know what you mean! I written my name on things I often use, and that's how they are one-of-a-kind, too!" She said, remembering her school stuffs with her name on it.

"That's a different thing."

Maika saw something on Hideri's uniform on his shoulder. "You have a loose thread on your..." She then walk towards Hideri. She suddenly tripped on her own foot, as both of them fell onto the floor with Maika above Hideri.

As if time made it worse, the door opened to reveal Dino. He had heard something hard fell and went to check on it. "What's wrong?!"

He didn't see anyone until his eyes averted to the floor, where Maika was pinning Hideri. The sight made him go red.

"Lucky perv!" He closed the door and ran off.

...

....

.....

......

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?!" Dino asked, barging through the door after a long run.

Maika turned around to Hideri below her, who had his hands wrapped together with a smile. "Sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine~"

"Quit swooning!" Dino scolded as the other male stuck out his tongue playfully.

The manager made them stood up and went between them. "Please get away from each other! You were too close!" He put his hands on his hip. "Jeez. You can't be too careful around him! You have to watch out! He looks like a girl, but he's completely a man!"

Maika turn to him and nodded.

"What are you jealous about?"

"I'm not...!"

Hideri laughed at the manager, although he may be right, he couldn't help but tease. "Just because you can't get that close! You're embarrassing to watch!"

Dino was mad at him but instead of glaring, he was red all over his face. "I-If I felt like that... I could...corner Maika!"

"Manager..." Dino jumped when Maika called him as he turn around. "Cornering...is that what you did before with Mafuyu?"

"N-No! That doesn't count as cornering!"

Maika's eyes sparkled with wonder. "Then, what's real cornering like?"