¹²

The New Girl Is A Big Sister
Part II

======

The girls had change to their normal clothes to go home as the boys clean up the remaining dishes. Karin sat beside Mafuyu as she drink her smoothie Akizuki had made for her again. Mafuyu and Miu were both looking at Maika and Dino as the girl murmured something about trading his eyes with hers.

"Weird shop, isn't it?" Mafuyu asked Miu, concerned that if the new girl felt uncomfortable.

Luckily, she didn't. "No, it isn't. Besides..." Miu's eyes suddenly sparkled. "I'm sure I can use this!"

"Really?"

"Hoyoshi! Let's go." Akizuki called out as Karin finished her smoothie.

"Eh? Oh, right!" She started to grab her bag and phone and grab a hold on the empty cup. "See you guys tomorrow!" Karin said as both her and Akizuki made their way outside.

Miu put her fingers on her chin. "Hm... I probably will make another story..." She then turn to Mafuyu. "Are Karin and Akizuki both a couple?"

The girl shook her head. "No, they're not. Well, at least not yet. I get the feeling that both of them had feelings for each other and yet scared to say so."

"Is that so..."

======

Maika skipped to Stile, feeling energetic as she smiled brightly. She was soon greeted with one of her co workers. "Good morning, Mafuyu!"

"Morning."

They both went inside as they chat. "It's unusual for us to meet right outside the café."

"Yeah. Where are Kaho and the others?" Maika asked as they heard voices in the break room.

"What? It's really okay? Yes!"

The two went inside to check out the deal with the noise. "Sounds like they're already here."

Kaho was jumping while holding some sort of a comic book as Miu just smiled at her. "I can't believe it! I can't believe it!"

Mafuyu quitely went to Kaho and grab her bum. "You're reading dirty magazines again?"

The blonde yelped and turn around. "It's not dirty! It's for the general readers!"

"In that case, okay." The short brunette sighed, resting her hands on her hips.

"Kaho kept saying she really wanted to read one of my doujinshi." Miu said, saving the poor girl. "But it was hard tracking down this magazine."

"Was it sold out?"

"No, that's not why." She replied as she blushed. "Most of my work is 18-restricted. So there isn't much for the general reader."

"Oh, is that why?"

Kaho showed the book in her hand. "This doujinshi is based on an old popular RPG! I played it just recently, so this is fresh to me!"

Both Mafuyu and Maika look over to it. "Oh, it brings back memories."

"It was really hard making this magazine." Miu said, a bit cringe remembering her problems.

"Because there are so many characters?"

"And I bet it was difficult because of all their equipment, right?"

"Oh, that's not why." Miu denied. "I got into a dispute with my co-creator over a shipping situation. We even had to go our separate ways."

Both the high scholars were confused. "Th-That happened just because of some creative difference?"