After The Date, Rated R
Part I

======

Akizuki was in front of a door that he wouldn't thought of knocking immediately. He thought of bringing Karin on a date, but he can't seem to have the courage to bring it up or even asked her.

Right now, he and Karin were a little late for work, so he woke up Karin for her to get ready. They were up all night in Akizuki's apartment and the girl slept pretty late. They both had a good time together, getting along and talk about their favorites and such. Akizuki was nervous from the beginning though. It is his first time inviting a girl to his home. Not much less his own co-worker.

The door suddenly open to reveal Karin in her yellow sundress. "Hey, sorry. I need to cover up my eye bags." She said as she adjust her book bag.

Akizuki look at her. "You look terrible."

"Jeez, thanks."

"No, I meant..." He walk up to her and comb her hair with his fingers. Karin blushed to the sudden contact but just let him comb her hair.

Akizuki did realize what he was doing but he tried his best to not blush. As he brush her bangs to reveal her bright grey eyes, he smiled.

"There, now you're ready."

======

The two bumped into Kaho and Mafuyu on their way to work. The four walked together as the other two converse with each other while the other two yawned out.

Mafuyu couldn't help but to ask. "Why are you two keep yawning? Haven't have enough sleep?"

"Maybe..."

Mafuyu sighed. "Karin, I don't want to repeat to what happen last time."

Karin drop her head. "I'm sorry."

"What happen last time?" Kaho asked beside her.

"We were both in college doing our work, our project was due to two days. I thought I told her to sleep early so we can finish it in the morning but she stay up all night completing it."

"It's because I don't want you to pressure yourself again, Mafuyu!" Karin tried to protest.

"Even if you did, the rest of the day you pass out with a fever."

Akizuki silently gasped and mentally facepalm himself. 'I knew we shouldn't play back that anime marathon!'

Karin saw him bitting his lips, which she realized what he was thinking. "Akizuki, it's not your fault, alright? It was mine for staying up late at your place."

"But still, you could've tell me. I did told you to stay at my place to sleep."

"I don't want to invade your privacy."

Kaho and Mafuyu just hear their conversation. The blonde smirked. "Ooh~ Karin, what are you doing at Akizuki's place huh?"

"We watch some anime and read some manga. No dirty included."

Kaho was still smirking. "Is it really just that?"

Flustered, the brunette rubbed her head as they walk faster. "Let's keep going now!"

======

"Good morning!" Kaho greeted as she and the others arrive at the café and headed straight to the break room. But as they walk in, they saw Dino's head resting on Maika's lap.

Dino jumped and Maika greeted them back. "Good morning, everyone!"

"Akizuki, call the police."

"Roger."

Both Karin and Kaho look at Dino with wide eyes, surprised to the bold action.

"N-no! She gave consent!"

"Consent? Liar."

"It is true!"

"I can't believe it."

"I'm working with a perv..."

"No, Hoyoshi! It is not like that!"

As they all argue, Maika's legs started to trembling. 'My legs went to sleep after he used it as a pillow!'

"Maika, please help me out! They won't believe me." Dino pleaded as he stood in front of Karin who show disgust and look over to Maika.

Only to see her trembling in fear.

"So it was sexual harassment. Don't go near Karin, perv."

======

Dino was at his locker while remembering the event this morning. He sighed. "So that resulted in an unexpected misundertanding. But..."

He remembered when he lay down on Maika's lap and blushed. 'What can I do to normally get into that situation more often? Like if I did something to make Maika happy... If I prepared something like that, I'm sure...'

He started to think of what he could give Maika, but soon know what she loves most. 'The one thing I know Maika loves is other countries!'

"In that case!"

He made his way to the kitchen to find Akizuki cooking and Karin helping him looking after the soup. "Akizuki, I was thinking of going abroad, so can I leave the shop to you for a month?"

"Go to hell."

Dino gulped and turn to Karin. "T-then Hoyoshi? Can you take my place for a month?"

"Don't bring her into your problem."

Dino glared at Akizuki and look back at Karin, who only shrugged and went outside of the kitchen to help cleaning the tables.

Dino walk out with a sad face. "I guess I start with something that could be done in Japan."

He saw Maika wiping the table as he went to her. "Maika."

She look up and replied. "Yes?"

"Would you like to go with me to the new café this Sunday?"

"A café?"

"Of course, it's my treat!" Dino said, a bit eager.

"But I haven't done anything to deserve that kind of treatment." Maika said, confused.

Dino seem to hesitate but manage to say. "Y-you've been working very hard here! So, um..." He make some hand gesture, showing how nervous he is. "I want to thank you in a normal way or... Something like that."

Karin saw what their manager was trying to do as she was moping the floor with Mafuyu. Both of them smile, knowing what he was doing.

"Finally he manage to ask her." Mafuyu murmured as Karin nodded.

"Took him long enough. I will support him!" Karin said,pumping a fist in the air.

Mafuyu look at her and asked. "What about you and Akizuki? I know you have feelings for him."

Karin blushed. "W-what makes you say that?!"

"Don't try to deny it. I saw how you look at him and how your eyes always sparkled around him."

Karin jumped and sighed in defeat. "...Y-you're right. But we barely know each other. I doubt he has feelings for me."

"Trust me. I know he does."

======

Edited : 13th June 2021
Final edit : 7th July 2022