²⁴

An Idol Character, Too

Part III

======

It is a very sunny and good day as Karin woke up pretty early than she does. Maybe because of the exciting event she will have today.

Today was her day off with Akizuki as both of them had planned to have their first official date together. Karin was so happy she slept really early last night and woke up pretty early as well.

She had trouble picking what kind of dress should she wear. She would've ask her fellow co-workers, but knowing them, they would've tease her and made her wear something flashy.

What she wanted was a simple dress to wear for her first date, not to impress her boyfriend that much.

After looking through her dresser all the way, she found a dress she hadn't realized she has it. She then remember the time when Maika invited everyone to the mall together. On one of the shops they visit, it was a clothing shop where she bought the said dress and Akizuki was the one who paid it.

She smiled towards the memory, and came to a decision to wear the dress today.

Karin spent the whole morning getting ready, doing a light make-up of herself and even try numerous hairstyle she could do. But ended up with an updo styles instead.

Adjusting her bangs and doing funny looking faces on her mirror, she heard her doorbell rang. The girl jumped before quickly went to the door and open it.

There stood Akizuki. He was wearing a button up blue shirt as he rolled the arms just on his elbow, with a wristwatch resting on his wrist. Below his outfit was a light yellow colored jeans that has a chain connected by the left side of his pocket to the handle of the belt. He wore his black tracking shoes to complete his entire.

The boy felt himself blush as he look down on how good Karin looked. The girl felt herself smirk. "Like what you see?"

And the first thing she did is teasing him as always.

Akizuki let out a fake laugh as he cross his arms. "...You look stunning though."

He knew complimented her would make her embarrassed, seeing how red she went. "T-thanks. Wait here, I'll get my bag real quick."

Quickly went inside back to grab her red bag with her phone and wallet and also her apartment keys, she then skipped towards the door, picking a pair of slippers with heals as her footwear.

Locking her door, she soon felt the man's hand wrapping with hers. "Come on, we're going to the city."

"Are you sure? I know how you react with the real world since you never really go outside often." Karin asked as she wrap her fingers around Akizuki's as they exited the building.

"I will just go anywhere you would like to go." As sweet as his words are, Akizuki knew that he couldn't really make the best date he could give to Karin.

The girl smiled, knowing Akizuki just wanted to hang out with her. "Alright then, we'll walk around the city and enjoy the view! I brought my camera so we can take pictures together! After that, we'll go and see some clothes and you better pick one!"

"Alright, alright."

======

Karin and Akizuki had their fun walking around taking pictures and had ice cream together. They soon made their way towards a mall nearby, looking through the stores and their promotions. The brunette had found a cute store that caught her eyes and started browsing them.