• 12/2 || I Love You

Akizuki and Kaho were seating on the snow with their snowboard on their feet. They were watching Dino teaching Maika about snowboarding.

Now they felt they are the third wheel.

Kaho suddenly saw two snowboarders past by. "Akizuki, those snowboarders..."

Kaho gasped. "Mafuyu and Karin?!"

After convincing Dino to teach them, Karin was dragged away by Mafuyu. Akizuki saw her gotten dragged but Mafuyu said she didn't need him to tag along.

The two friends jumped from a snow raft as the sun shine on the background.

Kaho gasped and awed them as Akizuki sweat dropped to see his girlfriend up there instead of him. "What the hell? Our otakus are too talented!"

Maika's eyes lit up. "Wow!"

Mafuyu stopped her snowboard just in front of them. "M-Mafuyu! Teach me how to snowboard!" Kaho asked.

Akizuki joined in. "Me too!"

Karin smiled and look over to Mafuyu. "Mafuyu, I'll leave them to you!" She then went out to snowboard.

Maika clapped her hands as Dino pouted. "Mafuyu and Karin are good!"

"I-I'm teaching you, so you'll soon be able to snowboard like that, Maika!"

"Really? I'm looking forward to it!"

Dino sighed. "Yes, of course--" suddenly, Maika was sent down the hill by her snowboard.

"Oh, it's true!"

"M-Maika! Stop! Stop!"

On the other side, Hideri was being clumsy until he  accidentally fall over. 'I'm Hideri, the swooping klutzy angel of the ski slope! Hot guys, this is your cue to extend your hand!'

Suddenly, Hideri was burried by the snow as Dino appeared next to him.

"Maika! I'll stop you!"

"Manager!"

Maika hit Dino as they both fall. "Sorry! Are you okay?"

Dino's nose was bleeding again as he blush. "I'm fine."

"You're not fine!"

=============

They all were having their fun, Maika had learned a little as Dino taught her to snowboard. Mafuyu was teaching Akizuki and Kaho how to balance themselves on the board.

After awhile, Maika was drinking a cup of coffee on her cup, when suddenly Dino appeared and circling around her with hearts around his head. Maika let out a confused face when suddenly Dino took out his phone to take a selfie again. He's nose was bleeding... again. Suddenly, Akizuki went to them to kick Dino away with his snowboard.

Karin had come back from her fun and saw the progress Akizuki and Kaho had done. She smiled and wave to Akizuki to join her. They both race to the bottom along with Mafuyu and Kaho.

Somewhere around the area, Miu was having her time writing with her binoculars on hand, watching the scenery of the people outside who's having fun. She saw Akizuki and Karin having fun together, as Miu wrote furiously about it.

Karin grab Akizuki's hand as they started to snowboarding. He was steadying himself until the hit a snow raft. Akizuki was struggling until he met the ground again. From the background Hideri let out a playful bang at Akizuki, when suddenly Akizuki lost balance. Karin tried to stop him when suddenly she was in front of him as they both fall.