²

First Time Super Sadist
Part II

======

"So, what are we going to do first?" Karin asked as she and Maika stood together.

"Good question, Hoyoshi, I would like you to be the kuudere character and Maika can be the sadistic character!" Dino replied, smiling as he speak.

"Right!"

"Understood!"

Both the new workers replied and slowly realize what he had said.

"K-kuudere?"

"Sadistic?!"

Kaho put a hand on the brunette's shoulder and explained to them. "This is a coffee shop where the workers have characteristics and interact with customers. It's similar to a maid or butler café." Maika then started to imagine a maid and a butler ready to serve.

Kaho then started to pose. "Incidentally, I'm the Tsundere one. I-I'm not especially worried or anything!" She said, acting as a tsundere.

Karin clap to her act but Maika was slightly confuse.

"Tsun...dere?"

"Tsundere is a type where the individual with a personality who is initially polarized warm or soft, cold, temperamental, hotheaded before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time!" Karin explained to the confused girl beside her. "In other words, cold in the outside, warm in the inside!"

"Will you be able to act your characters, Maika? Karin?" Kaho asked to the black hair girl and the brunette.

Karin took a deep breath and wore a emotionless face with ease. "I think I can handle it."

"Ooh! Hoyoshi is nailing it!" Dino exclaimed, giving a thumbs up. Akizuki nodded with his fingers on his lips, observing her.

"Um, how should I treat the customers?" Maika asked.

Dino smiled sweetly to the black haired girl. "It's like you're looking at them coldly as if their filth and verbally abuse them."

"B-but their customers!"

"Don't worry. Some customers like that kind of treatment!"Maika didn't like the idea of it and now she's having a second thought about it.

Karin look at him, still in character. "What kind of world do you leave on?"

Suddenly, the door open, hitting the bell to inform that customers has arrive. "Oh, it's looks like a couple of customers are here now." Dino pointed out as two men came in.

Maika look at them with nervous eyes as he push her gently. "All right, your first duty, Maika!"

As Maika was in front of the customers, her knees were about to get weaken. Karin looked at her worriedly, standing by the counter. "I'm kinda worried for her."

Akizuki stood beside her. "She'll get use to it. Why don't you try it?"

"I wanted to see how Maika does." Karin turn her head and smiled, giving Akizuki another blushed and look away.

"G-get into your character now!"

Karin gasped and nodded before looking out for other customers to show up. As if on cue, another pair of customers came in.

"Looks like there's one now." Akizuki said, crossing his arms. "Good luck, Hoyoshi."

Karin took a deep breath before looking up, showing her emotionless face and walk up to the customers.