²³

An Idol Character, Too

Part II

======

It has been a few days since the arrival of Hideri. Stile's business was still busy but they can now manage the servings now that their workers increased. Of course, the kitchen staffs are low in staff since only Dino and Akizuki do the cooking. Since they were lots of waitresses serving the customers, Karin had suggested to help out the kitchen at some times during work. Akizuki agreed to it, since it helps them out and made a reason that Dino slacks off to much.

Which is true.

The day was still new. The workers of Stile hasn't arrived yet as Dino went outside of the shop to get some things ready. He took the billboard and re-write their menus. He soon heard two scholar girls coming to his way as they look at the man before to the shop.

"What kind of shop is this?"

Dino stood up, surprising the two girls to how tall he is. "This is Stile, a cafe shop. We sell lots of sweets and drinks to your preferences! We can always take your own opinion to what kind of dishes we could add to the menu!"

The girls had their eyes sparkled before asking. "Isn't this what we tried to find?"

"It is! Say, are you the manager here?"

Dino nodded as the girls blushed at how good looking he was when he smiled.

"You're the manager here? Wow!"

"Then can we go in next time?"

"By all means! If you come in, delicious sweets will be on the house!"

"Yay! Awesome!"

From behind them, Akizuki was on his phone texting Karin about their small hangout last night, while that he tried to make sure she's awake for work. He then stopped walking as he saw his manager talking to girls. He always finds himself walking in to him doing something suspicious, and now he's witnessing him flirting with them.

"It's okay to bring a lot of your friends from school, too."

"Then should we barge in with everyone?"

Akizuki look at them with pure hatred. Not towards the students, but to Dino himself. He waited for the girls to walk away before going behind Dino. He then kneed his knee from behind. Dino yelped, getting his stand back before looking behind him. "Akizuki! What was that for?"

"Hitting on high school girls in broad daylight?"

"No! I just trying to bring in more customers!"

Akizuki sighed, crossing his arms. "If Sakuranomiya saw that, she'd get the wrong idea."

The taller male turn around and pouted. "If Maika saw that, she wouldn't think anything of it!"

"That's because you suck badly at courtship and haven't made any progress." Akizuki bluntly said to Dino as an imaginary sharp sign stabbed him.

"That hurts, Akizuki."

A snicker could be heard from behind them as they look over to see their newcomer, laughing at them. "Kanzaki?"

"You were there?"

"So that's what the manager's like!" Hideri smirked, doing the uh...a dirty gesture.

"Hey, don't gesture like that."

"This is like Miu and Karin number 2."

======