Shame

Ch.10

Was Earth some kind of playground to them? They just kept coming. Every day there was a new Prince in front of their eyes and they were growing tired of it. This was to be expected though. Once all of them caught wind that Mercury had come to planet Earth to make you his bride, all of them rushed over on their own individual missions. Some having better progress than others here. You were an interesting one. They couldn't deny that. You still weren't aware of who they were or even who you were. It won't be long before literally all of them are here. None of them knew for how long they'll be able to hide the truth from you. They're lucky they've gotten this far without getting caught by Mercury himself.

All of them were texted to have a meeting by Uranus. Sure, they were annoyed from it but it's not like they thought anything of it. That's what the group chat was meant for. They all came to the study room as they were told only to meet eyes with Jupiter. Jimin was sitting quietly, waving awkwardly at the three men who stood dumbstruck. The door shut behind them as they stayed still in front of him. It's not like Jimin was an intimidating individual. He looked like he couldn't hurt a fly. He could barely raise his voice at anyone and just wanted everyone to be happy in general. He was a ball of positivity. But that didn't stop him from being the Prince of Jupiter, formally ruled and created by Zeus himself.

There were only three planets in particular out of the Jovians to look out for. The outer planets were the stronger ones, but the ones who were formally ruled by Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades held more strength for obvious reasons. Hoseok was one of them, but it's not like he considered himself that much of a threat. Jimin was an easygoing guy himself, but when you got him angry...the three shuffled uncomfortably in front of Jimin. It must be nice for Seokjin who has an alliance with the guy. The purple hair was sitting there, smiling like an idiot. It made Jungkook want to punch him in the face and Taehyung was secretly hoping Jungkook would do it. Maybe that'll make Taehyung the most handsome in the room then.

"Is everything okay? You've all been staring at me...not talking...sorry." Jimin felt embarrassed immediately. The atmosphere felt intense as if no one was meant to talk at all. Jimin rubbed his arm anxiously only for Seokjin to pat his head roughly.

"Now, now! Don't feel bad!" Seokjin's eyes stayed connected towards the three who were still close to the door. He had a feeling they wouldn't be moving any closer to Jimin. It was only the shock that had them frozen as they were. Seokjin knew how powerful Jimin could be, but he felt secure in himself. Besides he was the only close friend Jimin had and Jimin was harmless a majority of the time. You had to be a real piece of work to piss someone like Jimin off. He's practically an angel! "Come on, boys. Welcome Jimin here a little more. He came all this way only to get this type of greeting?"

"You could have mentioned it in the text." Jungkook growled. Him. Always angry over one thing or another. Seokjin rolled his eyes, noting how Jungkook was attempting to control himself. Barely. Jungkook had his hands in tight fists with his knuckles milky white. Veins looked like they wanted to burst as they traveled up his arms, hiding under his sleeves. Seokjin stared at the ink Mars had on his right arm before letting his smile widen at the youngest.

"Where's the fun in that? I wanted it to be a surprise!" Seokjin continued to roughly pat Jimin. The poor male didn't enjoy it, but he didn't have the heart to tell the elder to knock it off.

"Welcome..." Hoseok spoke. He was the first to properly speak to Jimin. It felt strange. They weren't necessarily on good or bad terms. As long as Hoseok didn't have an angry Jimin on his back, that's all that mattered. Hoseok allowed himself to relax in front of the Jovian Prince that was Jimin. The ashy blonde didn't think any of them would actually say something to him. He swallowed, blinking at Hoseok who gave him a friendly smile. Slowly Jimin allowed himself to return one back.