Step Closer to Harmony

Ch.59

Swinging your feet back and forth, you were trying to cure your boredom with random movements. Your heels were off as your bare feet bumped into the fabric of your dress. It puffed around you, almost impossible to sit down comfortably. Now you could see how impractical wearing a princess dress was all the time. It was a large ball gown and it made you wonder if your little cloud could make you a Plutonian outfit that wasn't that much of a struggle to move around in with a war going on. As cool as fighting a battle in a dress and heels sounded, you wanted to be more realistic. That is, if you ever get out on the battlefield. The closest you got so far was helping out Taehyung on Venus. Hopefully he's doing okay after everything.

And again, your mind was worrying about the boys. You were trying not to do that since it only left you anxious. So you tried doing anything else and it only left you bored. It seems it was either stress out about the Princes or suffer the passing of time at snail's pace. It wasn't the most exciting thing as awful as that was to think. You were just hoping for all the boys to stay safe and to get progress on the war. With that alone, that would get you guys closer to taking down your Mother. She couldn't keep fighting all the other planets. There was just no possible way. Eventually her army will weaken and the skeletons will have to be formed again. When she's running low on protection is when you plan to strike with the seven Princes.

You'll need them on your side or else you don't know what your Mother will do. Obviously, you can't face her alone. And as horrifying as the dream with her and Jimin was, you knew she couldn't actually touch them. She could try but it wouldn't end as easily like in your dream. The Princes were strong and you sure as hell won't let anything remotely like that nightmare happen. It won't come true. That was your final thought on that. Even with all the waiting around and being clueless on half of the war, you still had a lot of determination in you to put it to an end. Soon the universe will regain harmony and peace again. You can do it. All eight of you are the ones capable of it.

That so far was what you were confident in. Nodding to yourself, you were feeling determined and fired up from your own thoughts. You can finish this war! You definitely can! Slamming your fist against the table, you were ready for anything! Except the sudden black ring that opened with no warning. You almost fell out of your seat with a scream as Yoongi's body crashed onto the floor. His body came flying that you almost had no idea who it was. Thanks to his uniform, you were able to tell yet that didn't prevent the fright his sudden appearance gave you. Clutching your chest, you got up from your seat to check on the male who hadn't stood up from the ground. Was he okay?

"Yoongi?" You questioned as you went around the table. He wasn't even saying anything which only added to your concern. He better be messing around or something. "Yoongi!" You frowned to see him laying still on the ground. The sight didn't make you feel the best of things.

Rushing to his side, you went down on the floor to turn him over onto his back. His clothes were dirty and torn until a quick flash fixed his outfit. He was back to his old proper and prim clothes, but that didn't fix the real issue. Your heart dropped at the sickening sight. Gasping softly, you brought your hand up to Yoongi's face. He was bleeding from the forehead along with the multiple scratches he had. His hands were covered in scrapes that made you wince. This wasn't something that you were at all prepared for. It made you feel sick and lightheaded, but you knew you couldn't feel queasy right now. You had to suck it up as you dragged him over to a wall so he could sit up.

"Sh*t." Yoongi hissed. It was the first thing he said and it relieved you immediately. He didn't look conscious for a good second there.

"Yoongi! What happened?" You frowned. He didn't really bother to look at you, keeping his eyes on his lap. He only let you a grunt at most. Was it that bad? You couldn't really tell if he had any injuries underneath his outfit, but you wouldn't doubt it with how he looked. Taking a hold of his hand, you squeeze it lightly even as he winced. Your other hand hovered over his chest, closing your eyes to focus on healing him up. Yoongi didn't say a single thing to you about it. He allowed you to perform your magic on him without question. He was thankful. A golden glow appeared underneath the palm of your hand, healing Yoongi slowly to where all his old cuts and bruises were gone. His entire body was fine with only dry blood left to remind him of what had happened to him.