Second Chance

Ch.43

It was official. All of you were going to overthrow your Mother and get Sohyun back. That was the plan as you teamed up with all six of them, but things were still rough between certain members. It wasn't necessarily rough for you, Hoseok, or Namjoon. It was just awkward. The reason being because you wanted to try giving Jungkook a second chance. You didn't automatically feel that way. You were on the fence about it with Namjoon and Hoseok. Specifically, you for how badly Jungkook wanted to kill you. He stopped making attempts and wanted you dead but then...somewhere along the line he wanted you in bed with him. You're not quite sure how that happened. Whatever made him suddenly change his intention with you, it only proved to you that he was able to change his opinion on you compared to stubborn Saturn.

Namjoon and Hoseok were on the fence because they wanted to be optimistic yet they haven't seen that much proof that Jungkook could change. He attacks Taehyung, disappears for a couple days, then suddenly returns as close friends with Seokjin who has apparently been coaching him. That came as a surprise to the three of you. He's been hiding Jungkook this whole time? There was so much going in a short amount of time that Namjoon had to break things down during the meeting. All of you confirmed wanting to overthrow the Queen and to all work together which led to the conversation of all seven of you forming an alliance. That's when the problems arose and where there needed to be some explanations given.

It was still a mystery to three of you in the room while the other four weren't clueless at all. Jimin and Taehyung didn't seem to be too shocked by Seokjin and Jungkook's sudden bond. They already knew with their reactions making it very clear where they stood about the situation. Jimin wouldn't stop giving Jungkook a dirty look while the glare towards Seokjin was also mixed with hurt. Taehyung looked uncomfortable with Jungkook in the room. He was nervous, continuously shifting on his bed and playing with his clothes. He purposely avoided staring at Jungkook while he didn't bother staring at Seokjin. You weren't able to really tell what he thought of the eldest at this point. There was so much tension in the room that it was impossible to talk through things. Something had to be done.

"How about we try this?" Namjoon started as he stood in the middle of the room. You were now seated on Jimin's bed with Hoseok who had his arm around you. He was casual about it so you tried not to feel too weird. Even with your ear's bright red under your hair. "Let's have Taehyung explain what happened from his perspective. Then Jungkook will explain and then Jimin. Then we'll talk about the whole friendship between Seokjin and Jungkook."

"That sounds good to me!" Hoseok supported his friend's idea, throwing his fist in the air.

"Take your time, Taehyung," You told the boy who had stiffened. He didn't look too excited to recount the events that occurred back the library. His eyes remained on the floor even with Jimin rubbing his back. The redhead nodded, taking in a breath before he slowly looked up to meet Jungkook's eyes with a bitter look.

"I only wanted to find (F/n)...I just wanted to talk to her when I went in the library. I was searching for her and went inside the private study room we had meetings in when the door closed all of a sudden." Taehyung gripped the sheets of his bed, his glare growing stronger on Jungkook. The maknae almost had his eyes hidden by his red fringe, but all of you could see him struggling to keep eye contact with Taehyung. He was completely still in his spot as Taehyung recounted the events. "Jungkook and Yoongi trapped me...that's when Jungkook began to beat me. He kept punching me and punching me and kicking a-and...what did I do that was so bad to you!? I didn't deserve that no matter how much you hate me! Hurting people is wrong, you @sshole!" Taehyung stood up with tears now welling up fast in his eyes. Jungkook was silent as Taehyung cried.

"Tae..." Namjoon glanced over at Jimin in hopes that the blonde would keep his friend from returning the favor to Jungkook. Instead Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand, giving it a tight supportive squeeze.

Our Serenity within the Stars || BTS x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें