No Negativity

Ch.64

Unfortunately the plan to invade Pluto and end the war was delayed. That was not Taehyung's fault. He felt guilty about it when all of you returned to Kuiper. It didn't hit him right away until the question was asked. Do you guys still continue with your mission? Namjoon and Jungkook only had to exchange one look for them to know that wouldn't be happening today. Half of the day was spent at Venus saving Taehyung. The invasion would have to wait until tomorrow which meant more painful waiting. As much as that sucked, the tiniest bit of you was relieved that you wouldn't have to face your Mother today. Just tomorrow.

It calmed the nerves of some though Taehyung was almost impatient. He wanted to go invade immediately before his mother had a chance to come back after him. He was fidgety, apologizing to all of you for ruining the invasion plans. Taehyung had nothing to apologize for though. None of you knew his mother was going to pull a stunt like that. All that truly mattered was that he was safe and back with you guys. He was back to where he was meant to be. Immediately all of you told him that he didn't need to apologize for anything. He didn't do anything wrong in the first place.

If all of you had to wait one more day then so be it. It didn't matter too much in the end. It's not like your Mother was waiting for you guys today. She has no clue about it either way. Not the Plutonian military or the people. There was no huge loss that Taehyung needed to worry himself about. All of you were fine with the delay. Saving him from his mother was important too and it seemed like he got his own bit of closure as well. It ended heavily before you guys left. When the topic of Pluto ended, awkwardness hung in the air. The memories were fresh of the private argument and personal information being exposed. That was something that probably should have been done without all Taehyung's friends watching, but what's done is done.

"Sorry...for the delay," Taehyung mumbled.

"We already told you it's fine!" Jimin continued to crush Taehyung in a hug.

"You did nothing wrong, kid. Quit apologizing." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Sorry—er—okay!" Taehyung blushed. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. His eyes traveled down to the floor naturally. Ever since he came back, he had been struggling to make eye contact with others.

"Are you okay, Tae?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah, what happened back there? (F/n) said you were imprisoned." Jimin pouted.

"Ah, right. I guess I was..." Taehyung pursed his lips in thought. When he looked back on it, the memory felt fuzzy. He wasn't awake yet he wasn't asleep either. "My Eomma brought me to the protector's chamber and had me trapped in a flower."

"A flower?" Hoseok raised a brow.

"It was a large tulip that had him locked inside. It was practically sealed tight with no way of getting in," You stated. The boys stared at you, their interest growing. They've never heard of such a thing. The only one who was vaguely familiar with the concept was Namjoon. His brows furrowed as he stayed stuck on that idea of being trapped.

"Yeah and the flower knocked me out. Something in it did, but I could still hear everything around me. I just couldn't move or anything like that...there was no way of telling (F/n) I was alive at first. It was like a coma...I don't really know how to describe it." Taehyung shrugged.

"You could hear?" Your mouth gaped open.

"Sort of. It sounded distant, but yeah." He nodded as the rest in the room stared in awe. A good chunk of them had confirmed to themselves that Mother Venus was crazy. They saw her give them plenty of examples in the short time they were there. Though one thing stuck out to Namjoon.