Trust in Change

Ch.44

Taehyung was feeling good about himself. He always did. He typically held a lot of pride about himself but it was a different kind today. He was excited for the boy's night that was going to take place at his dorm later today and he came bearing gifts as he entered Namjoon and Hoseok's dorm. It was going to be a simple 'thanks for being my friend' gift so they better appreciate it. The male strutted over to the door with a huge smile on his face. It almost looked like a smirk but Taehyung was trying hard not to let it become one. He didn't want to look suspicious since he actually put a lot of thought into these gifts. It'd crush him if they didn't accept them.

The other day when Hoseok showed interest in Taehyung's boys' night with Jimin and Jungkook, it gave him an excellent idea. Why not create a boy's night gift basket? It came with all the essentials that were crucial in perfecting the best boy's night for a man. Taehyung giggled, holding the two decorated baskets in his hands. There were flowers, ribbons, chocolate, facemasks, and then a few little random things for them. Hoseok got a cute purse while Namjoon got himself a nail kit. Both of them were also getting a few skin care products to use daily. A gentle nudge from Taehyung so that they would take care of their skin more. It was perfect!

He stood in front of the door happily. He couldn't wait to see their reactions. Just as Taehyung was about to knock, he took a moment to think. Does he look presentable? Quickly Taehyung adjusted his hair and earrings before taking a deep breath. He's got this! He knocked on the door, wanting to bounce on his toes as he waited. A few seconds passed when he heard the door click. It was opened by Namjoon who seemed to be the only one in the dorm. Once Mercury laid eyes on Taehyung, his brows jumped in surprise. He wasn't expecting a visitor any time soon. Much less have it be Taehyung with his arms filled. What was he even holding?

"Taehyung?" Namjoon tilted his head.

"I have gifts! They're for you and Hoseok. Where is he?" Taehyung poked his head inside the door. Namjoon was still standing in the way so it wasn't possible for Taehyung to enter. He was only to take a look into the room before Namjoon responded.

"He's off at class. They're farming fishes or something..." Namjoon looked at what Taehyung was holding. He couldn't exactly tell what the gifts were supposed to be.

It was disappointing that Hoseok wasn't here. Taehyung really wanted to see his reaction along with Namjoon's, but this would do. The redhead shoved himself inside the room. He wasn't going to waste any more time since he had a schedule to follow. Namjoon was baffled, closing the door slightly as he looked over at Taehyung. What was going on? He hoped nothing was wrong since the last time Taehyung came over unannounced, he began to destroy Hoseok's bed. That didn't really end well. Luckily Taehyung was only setting a basket onto Hoseok's bed and then leaving one on Namjoon's. He walked over to stare at the basket, noticing the big smile on Taehyung's face.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Open it! Open it!" Taehyung excitedly patted his hands rapidly on Namjoon's shoulder. The blue hair wished he wasn't getting attacked but listened to Taehyung's request. He untied a ribbon and removed the plastic cover, eyeing the gift in confusion. Taehyung immediately grabbed a facemask from the basket and shoved it closer to Namjoon's face. "You wash your face and put this on! Leave it for fifteen minutes then throw away the mask, but massage what's left into your skin! Trust me, these things do wonders."

"Oh...thank you." Namjoon grabbed the mask as Taehyung grabbed two bottles in the basket. He looked serious as he began to explain a detailed skin care routine. What was going on again? Namjoon stood there and listened as best as he could. There was more information than he would have liked, but he didn't have the heart to interrupt Taehyung.