Chapter 21: Dangerous Games

🚫Disclaimer: Trigger Warning! This chapter will include some dark themes that may be triggering for some people.

Harper's Point of View

Do you know that saying, "Once you go black, you never go back?"

Well I'm here to confirm that what they say about black men having big dicks is true; I'm living testimony.

After experiencing Joshua on several occasions, I wasn't sure if I could give this big dick up. The man was a living god in the sheets and I hated that I've been missing out on this kind of pleasure for far too long.

I don't particularly care about Joshua in a romantic capacity but if he continued to dick me down the way he's been doing for the past week, I might have to stick around permanently. I smiled at that thought because I knew how much it would piss that Mia bitch off to know that I've permanently infiltrated her family.

My entire motive to do all of this might sound crazy but my grudge towards Mia had me worked up and doing things I wouldn't normally.

I hated that Zane was smitten with her, as if she looked better than me or something. What did she have that I didn't? I hated that Zane decided to dump me as his best friend. Why would he do that when he knew I had his best interests at heart? And finally, most of all, I hated that Zane refused to even give us a chance. Could he not see how compatible we were? I blamed Mia for all of it. If she was never in the picture then I wouldn't have lost Zane.

Since trying to talk with him, I called Zane several times but he would never answer. I've even tried speaking to him during class but it was futile. The whole thing felt disheartening. I usually held control over people so not having that control pissed me the hell off.

So the only other thing I could think of to gain some semblance of control and revenge was by being with Mia's brother, Joshua. And the best part about it was, Joshua loved every ounce of the control I had over him. Just like a typical man, he couldn't resist playing in my pussy. I was a generous bitch so I would definitely give Joshua what he wanted. However, at the same time, I was getting what I wanted. It was my way of pleasuring myself while fucking his sister over.

Right now, we were in Joshua's SUV and parked in a remote area of a park not too far from Joshua's home. I insisted on us coming here because it gave us privacy from the prying eyes at school. Josh had roommates who I couldn't trust and I had roommates who I wouldn't entrust with this information either. The last thing I needed was for people to get wind of me cheating on my boyfriend.

On the other hand, hiding our relationship and being with Josh like this also gave me a sense of exhilaration that I haven't felt in a long time. I loved the thrill of knowing that we were teetering on the verge of getting caught by onlookers whenever we fooled around in a public space.

While Joshua planted his thick lips on my neck and kissed me passionately, my mind flashed to my boyfriend Corey. Since Zane rejected me, I decided to stick with Corey. I couldn't deny that Corey was familiar, nice, and loving. Sure he was lacking some of the sexy qualities that Zane and Joshua  possessed but, I still loved the guy with all my heart. If I left Corey now, especially after losing Zane, I would lose everything. And that's why I needed to play my cards right.

To say that I didn't feel some level of guilt about cheating on Corey would be a lie. Like I said, I loved Corey so every now and then my guilt would peak its head out and consume my thoughts. I've had nights where I second guess what I was doing to Joshua and Corey; it made me pause and think because deep down I knew it was cruel. But then I would reason with myself that, what Corey didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Plus, how could anyone expect me to give up the BBC so easily? I was addicted to how Joshua's thick length rammed into me! I was conflicted because, although I loved Corey, he could never satisfy me like this. Maybe Zane could, but never Corey.