Chapter 24: Bliss

Zane ♠️

I tried, I really did try to leave Mia alone but there was something about this woman that I couldn't resist. Ever since Tanisha, I've made it a rule to never chase a woman. And that was one promise I meant to keep to myself. But the moment Mia asked me to pick her up from Jared's house, I couldn't control my emotions. If I were being honest with myself, I would go as far as to say that I was jealous as hell. I realized right then and there how much this woman had a tight grip on my heart.

Despite my feelings resurfacing for Mia, I had every intention of keeping my promise of staying away from her. My intentions were to innocently walk Mia to her door and then leave her alone. But the way Mia's dark brown gaze scanned over my body like she wanted to devour me, tempted me to test the waters. Why should I deny what both of us clearly wanted? So here I was pushing myself into Mia's apartment and kissing her passionately as if my life depended on it.

"Let me take care of you." The words tumbled out of my mouth desperately.

I held my breath, waiting for Mia to give me the permission I've been desperately seeking. As I held my breath for her response, I noticed that Mia looked to be warring with herself. But luckily, her lust for me won out. The two words I was waiting for finally escaped her lips on a shaky whisper.

"Fuck, Okay..." She'd said. And with those words, I bent down and crushed her delicious lips with mine. She tasted so fucking good, I was completely addicted.

I easily picked Mia up into my arms and she immediately snaked her jean clad legs around my midriff while wrapping her arms around my neck. Without breaking our kiss, we stumbled towards her bedroom in the darkness of her apartment. Thank god no one was around because I was sure we couldn't stop our assault on one another even if we wanted too.

Once in her room, I kicked the door closed and pushed her body flush against the wall. I loved the feeling of Mia's hands playing in my hair while she moaned sexily into my mouth. The room was dark, but soon, my eyesight adjusted to the dimness.

"Tell me what you want baby..." I groaned softly against her soft lips. Mia whimpered in my arms.

"Urgh, Zane... I need you're big cock inside me. Please baby!"

Her words lit a fire within my groin and I couldn't resist her demands. I was the type of man that aimed to please.

We were so consumed with one another that we almost forgot to breath between our desperate kisses. I held Mia's body against the wall by using one of my arms to grip under her voluptuous ass cheeks. I then used my free hand to explore Mia's luscious curves by gradually sliding my large palm up the side of her stomach and towards her perky breasts. I had to admit that the contrast between our two skin tones looked sexy as hell. Fuck, I couldn't get enough of this woman. I had to let her know how much I needed her.

"I've been wanting to fuck you from the moment I saw your beautiful face." I confessed. It was the god awful truth.

The moment I saw her, I was attracted to her and wondered what her smaller curvy body would feel like beneath me. At the sound of my words, Mia pulled back from our kiss and peered directly into my eyes. She smiled with a devious smirk before answering me.

"Oh really?" She leaned in and pecked a light kiss on my lips. "Well now's your time to show me how badly you've wanted this." The sound of her husky words had my dick stiffening even harder than I could imagine. Mia had no idea what she was dong to me or what she was asking for.

I leaned back in and kissed her for a few more seconds before pulling her away from the wall and laying her back gently against the mattress. Once on the bed, Mia began to take off her shirt and shrug out of her jeans. I quickly did the same thing with my joggers and t-shirt. In the mean time, Mia leaned over and turned on her lamp, making sure to keep the lights on the dimmest setting so as not to upset the mood.