Chapter 37: O Lounge: Part two

Mia 💛

I don't know how I found myself, locked in a bathroom with Zane caressing every inch of my body with his strong hands.

But here we were; Zane worshipping every inch of my body.

His touch consumed my mind causing my desire for him to skyrocket beyond anything I've ever felt before.

When I saw Zane with that woman gyrating her small hips against his groin earlier, I didn't mean to stand there and stare at them like a fucking creep. But the way seeing them together made me feel, it scared the shit out of me.

I've been in denial about Zane for so long that I've now convinced myself that he was never the man for me.

But seeing him tonight, with another woman grabbing his attention, caused my emotions to hit me like a ton of bricks.

The way my gut wrenched and twisted into knots told me everything I needed to know about my feelings even if denial was a much easier pill to swallow.

Tonight, I was emotionally drained because of my plans to confess everything to Jared. And now, here I was, watching Zane and this random girl dry hump eachother.

I felt overwhelmed.

If I didn't have strong feelings for Zane, why the hell were my tears brimming my eyes at the mere sight of him with another woman?

And if shit couldn't get any worse, I then got caught staring by Zane.

Embarrassment flooded over me.

I had too much pride in myself to let him think that he had affected me in anyway. I would rather continue to deny what I felt rather than deal with my jealousy. I quickly swiped my tears away from my eyes and began to run away from my problems like I usually did.

But that obviously didn't work because, like always, somehow Zane was able to tear down my defenses without much effort.

And now, here we were, locked in a bathroom together.

"Can you open your thighs wide for me?" Zane asked huskily against my lips as he stood in between my legs with my skirt bunched up around my waist.

The sound of his sexy request sent me over the edge as I threw my head back and opened my thick thighs as wide as possible for this man.

We were in a public bathroom, but none of that mattered. My defenses where completely lowered and I was willing to let Zane do whatever he wanted with me.

Once my thighs fell open upon his request, I could feel Zane smile against my lips.

"Good girl." He said gruffly as he gradually eased one of his hands towards the entrance of my pussy.

The moment his hands landed on my hot entrance, Zane raised a brow. I knew he could feel how ready and wet I was for him.

"Damn baby, you're dripping wet for me..." he stated while pulling my black thong to the side.

My body was shuddering with need as I felt him rub his long fingers languidly against the lips of my vagina.

This immediately sent electric currents throughout my entire body.

"Zane..." I cried out hoarsely.

The sensations from his fingers were so overwhelming, it was beginning to be too much for my senses to handle.

I tried closing my legs, trying to get some relief from his assault but Zane wasn't having that.

I watched as Zane's eyes turned a stormy blue as he latched onto both of my thighs and peeled them apart.