Chapter 5 Rumors Of Abuse

No one's POV

It's early in the morning and Nhzual had decided to head to school ahead of Akira and currently he's on the train listening to music in one ear and he heard a red haired girl giving her seat to an older woman.

???: Please, take a seat. My station's coming up.

Old woman: Are you sure?

As the woman went to sit down, and man quickly took the seat.

???: Oh wow, what speed! I mean, excuse me, that seat was for this lady...

The man didn't say anything and just fell asleep.

???: Oh...

Nhzual then looked at the man annoyed.

Nhzual: Yo, buddy!

???: No, no. It's alright. I can understand his position as well.

The girl then looked at the old woman.

???: I'm sorry I couldn't be any help.

Old woman: It's alright, dearie. Don't you worry.

???: Please allow me to carry your luggage, at least.

Old woman: Thank you. Ain't it heavy, though?

???: Not at all! I train plenty.

After getting off the train, Nhzual started to walk to school, but the girl with the red hair ran up to him.

???: Pardon me

???: Pardon me...

Nhzual: Hmm?

???: Thank you so much for earlier.

Nhzual: For?

???: For speaking up when I offered my seat on the train. You're a second year at Shujin Academy, correct?

Nhzual: I am?!

Nhzual then looked down at his uniform.

Nhzual: Oh, I guess I am. How did I not notice that?

The girl then giggled at Nhzual and spoke up.

???: I'm a first year there myself. Thanking you totally slipped my mind back on the train, and I didn't want to be rude to my Senpai. Please excuse me!

The girl then walked away from Nhzual and he watched her walk away.

Nhzual: Nice girl.

(Timeskip)

It's the end of the day and Nhzual started to walk out of the class and then overheard a conversation between Ann and Kamoshida.

Kamoshida: Hey there, Ann. Things have been pretty dangerous lately with all those accidents.

Ann: Sorry, I have a photoshoot today. It's for the special summer issue, so can't afford to miss it....

Kamoshida: Hey,now...Being a model's fine and dandy, but don't work your pretty little self to the bone. You mentioned you weren't feeling well, right? Something about appendicitis?