Hermit Confidant Rank 2 and 3

No one's POV

Currently,Nhazul and Futaba are in Nhzual's room, hanging out.

Futaba: Akihabara was lots of fun. I think I want to try something else sometime. It really sounds like Sojiro wants me to go back to school. But online classes are better for studying! I wouldn't even have to leave the house.

Nhazul : ...-_-... Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of not being a shut in anymore...?

Futaba: Yeah...I guess...Plus I don't think Sojiro would consider that going to school. Hmmm...School...

Nhazul : What's up?

Futaba: Un, to be honest... I really do want to go back. Do you think I'll be able to?

Nhzual: I think you can. If you work together with your Key item, I'm sure it's possible.

Futaba: Yeah! I...I'm gonna do my best! Oh! I should make a promise list!

Nhazul: I'm sorry?

Futaba: My mom used to have me do that all the time. She'd write all my goals for the month, like cleaning the house or running errands for her. Then when I'd finish one, she'd mark it off with a big stamp. She'd always write comments too...Those were the best. Oh, and once I finished all my goals, she'd take the day off work to spend time with me. It's decided then! I'm gonna make a promise list! Time to get my ideas ready!

(Timeskip)

After deciding to make a promise list, Futaba got a pen and paper to write down her goals and after a few minutes, she finished.

Futaba: All done! So, these are my promises. 1. Go somewhere with lots of people. Getting used to big crowds is key.

Nhzual: Alright, that's a good one.

Futaba: 2. Go to school. I wanna see what the inside of a normal high school looks like.

Nhazul: Another good one.

Futaba: 3. Learn about my generation. I definitely need more info...4. Have a normal conversation with a stranger my age. So...how's that?

Nhazul: I think these are all manageable for you.

Futaba: I'm not gonna set a deadline for this, by the way. I wanna try and finish all of them someday! And you're gonna help me through. I'll work even harder with my navigation in return!

Nhazul : Sounds like a plan.

Futaba: So...If I can finish all the promises, do you think I could have a reward?

Nhazul:A reward?

Futaba: I know it's kinda weird to ask...but having a reward waiting at the finish line will totally push me onward!

Nhazul: Sure. What did you have in mind?

Futaba: Ummmmm, maybe your headphones...?

Nhazul : No.

Futaba: Oh come on! Those are the super rare blue DX accelerators! They don't even make those anymore!

Nhazul: Nah.

Futaba: Please!

Nhazul: Nope.

Futaba: Ah, you suck!

Nhazul : Oh? If I suck, then I guess you don't want your key item.

Futaba then hugged Nhzual tightly.

Futaba: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please keep being my key item!

Arcana Hermit Rank 2

(Timeskip)

Currently, Nhazul and Futaba are at Leblanc, getting ready to leave.

Futaba: Okeydokey, let's get started on this promise list! The first one is" go somewhere with lots of people ". Ooh, I've got the perfect place! Akihabara Wars: Revenge or the Futaba!

Sojiro: You're goin to Akihabara? Be careful out there.

Futaba: Don't worry. I got my key item with me.

Nhazul : Alright then, let's head out.

(Timeskip)

Currently, Nhazul and Futaba are at Akihabara looking around.

Futaba: Hey, did you see that tablet earlier? Whoever drew that picture was a real pro. Not as good as Imari though. He's got a particularly pervy view on art.

Nhazul: You're definitely not wrong about that.

Suddenly, a sale was announced and both Nhzual and Futaba got separate within all the people.

Nhazul: Damn it, we got separated. I should hurry and-

Futaba: There you are!

Nhzual hen looked back and saw Futaba running towards him.

Futaba: I...I,I, I...

Nhazul: So you are okay. I was just about to come find you.

Futaba: O-Oh, thanks. I didn't think I was gonna see you until the end of time...But then I thought about you while I was wandering around the store, and bam, a wild Nhzual appeared!

Nhazul: Well, I am a rare encounter. There's a 1 in every 8192 chance to encounter me. But any how, I'm glad you're okay.

Futaba: So you're relived? What an incredible coincidence! Me too. Wait...Wait a tick, I just finished a promise! "Go somewhere with lots of people "! Well, am I awesome or what?! It's all cause of that three terabyte war though! Oh, and cause you brought me here! I, Futaba Sakura, hereby thank thee!

Nhzual: It was my pleasure, Yuuki.

Futaba: Still...soloing that  dungeon...I was panicking hard... I think...not being with you is kinda scary... Nhazul. Alright then, I'm gonna add another goal to my list. "Being okay without you around". It might be a long quest line, but I'll finish it someday!

Nhazul: Who knows, you might get some super rare item when you complete it.

Futaba: Oh! You're right! But I'm still gonna take my time with it though...

Arcana Hermit Rank 3