Chapter 53 Black Mask

No one's POV

Over multiple days, everyone had went into Shido's Palace and started to gather up the five letters and as they did, they made some shocking discovers. Every single person the had went after as the Phantom Thieves had been working under Shido. Principal Kobayakawa gained his status through his association with Shido and possibly Kamoshida being a member as well, given how his behavior was overlooked and excused by Kobayakawa. The money that Kaneshiro and Madarame they made from counterfeiting and drug trafficking went to Shido. The fake Medjed group used Wakaba's research for a Mental shutdown business, causing mental shutdowns for profit. Haru's father was helping find Shido's campaign and protected him when exploiting his workers, but had him killed when the possibility of Shido getting blamed. And Shido even has connections to the criminal organization, the Yakuza. And once they had gained all five letters, they went to make their way to where Shido's Treasure was and suddenly, someone had Jumped in front of them and it was Crow and everyone looked completely shocked.

Crow: Long time no see

Tenor: Akechi...

Skull: You!

Oracle: Why is he here?!

Crow ignored the others and looked at Nhazul.

Crow: I'm impressed that you managed to deceive me. It seems I underestimated your abilities. You truly are interesting...You posse the courage and determination to take action. Under different circumstances, we could have been great rivals...or perhaps even friends.

Tenor: ...

Crow: What? No smart ass remarks? You know, I'm quite envious of you. Of the free heart that posse. The exact opposite of mine.

Crow then looked at Tenor with what looked like regret in his eyes.

Crow: I wonder why we couldn't have met a few years earlier, Nhazul....

Tenor: Yeah...I wish we could've too...

Arcana Justice Rank 9

Panther: Akechi...

Crow: But...It's no use talking in hypotheticals. That didn't happen in reality...

Queen: Akechi! Why are you cooperating with someone like Shido?! Don't you see what this Palace looks like?! His true nature is-

Crow: Cooperating? What are you talking about? I don't care for Shido or this country. All this is to make Masayoshi Shido...my father...acknowledge me. Then exact revenge on him.

Everyone then looked at Crow completely shocked.

Tenor: Father?!

Joker: Shido is your father?!

Crow: Remember our conversation? How my mother had been in a relationship with some good for nothing man? So I'm his bastard child. My very existence is nothing but a scandal...My mother's life turned for the worse after she had me...and died. I was s cursed child for her, too.