Chapter 34 Our Fault?

No one's POV

Currently, everyone is at the station, discussing everything that had happened with Haru's father suddenly collapsing during the press conference.

Ann: Cardiac arrest...

Ryuji: Haru's dad will be alright, won't he?

Makoto: I'm sorry.... I hate to say this, but usually after such a report, it's followed by a conformation of death...

Everyone then looked down saddened.

Ann: No way...

Futaba: Haru...

Yusuke: Why? Are we responsible?

Ryuji: Of course not! We forced a change of heart and it went well, like always, right?

Morgana: I can't make heads or tails of it either...

Nhazul: Like it or not, it's clear that something else happened to trigger this...

Akira: Now the question is what?

(Timeskip)

It's the next day of school and currently Nhazul and Akira are walking to class and as they're walking, a man in a suit quickly ran past them down the stairs.

Nhazul: What's he in such a rush about?

Akira: Who knows.

(Timeskip)

Currently, everyone is at Leblanc in Nhazul and Akira's room after school, and they were waiting for Haru as she's the one who asked for the meeting.

Futaba: Where's Haru?

Makoto: Not here yet. She called this meeting, so we should wait for her.

As everyone was waiting, Ann was going through her phone and looked shocked.

Ann: People are posting that we killed Mr. Okumura!

Yusuke: So It's already begun...

Ryuji: What's the matter?

Yusuke: The CEO collapsed the way he did, during an apology conference that our group caused. It's no wonder that some would make a fuss about it.

Ann: Still, they were raving about us so much, and now they're treating us like murderers?

Ryuji: They don't know a damn thing about it!

Suddenly, they heard walking up the stairs and saw it was Haru.

Morgana: Haru!

Haru: I'm sorry I'm late.

Nhazul: You're fine, Sachi. How are you doing?

Haru: It's very difficult...But I'm managing.

Makoto: My condolence...

Haru: I'm okay. But I want to ask something...Did you all target the principal?

Everyone looked at Haru confused.

Nhazul: The principal?

Haru: A public prosecutor came to my home this afternoon. A woman named Sae. I overheard her saying a Calling Card was found in the principal's office.

Everyone then looked shocked.

Morgana: What?!

Ryuji: That's the first we've heard of it!

Haru: Then who would leave one there?!

Nhazul: That Calling Card is obviously a fake. We didn't even hear about his death until we had gotten back from Hawaii.