Emperor Confidant Rank 5 and 6

No one's POV

Currently, Nhzual and Akira are with Yusuke at a church , helping him with his panting.

Yusuke: Our prior theme, love...It proved to be quite useful for me indeed. After our enlightening session, I once again attempted to paint. However, nothing I paint on the canvas was to be satisfaction...Before the Gods of arts, I am naught but a lost sheep...

Nhzual: So....

Yusuke: Ah yes, lost sheep! I have come here with the two of you for precisely that reason. Our theme today shall be anguish! I shall paint the anguish Christ felt as he bore the sins of mankind! I have seen various sculptures and paintings on the matter...but merely replicating them will not do. Would any believers be willing to model and help me me capture the true essence of anguish? No. So the two of you will be my model today.

Akira: Alrighty then.

Nhzual: I assume you want us to strip?

Yusuke looked at them wide eyed.

Yusuke: Yes, that must be it! That is what I need! Only a subject named as the day they were born can convey the true anguish of birth!

Nhzual: ...-_-...That was a joke...

Yusuke: Strip...now!

Nhzual: I'm not stripping!

Yusuke: Take it all-actually, maybe not. Being found stark naked in a church would be even bigger news then the Phantom Thieves. 

Nhzual: I am very surprised that you came to that conclusion...

Akira: I am too...

Yusuke: Anyway, let us begin. Show me a pose that will put the anguish of Christ on full display.

Both Nhzual and Akira then made a pose.

Yusuke: Hm, I see...so this would be...No, perhaps...No, it seems this is not working. I would like to capture anguish, yet you remain calm and composed. Even the slightest wrinkle can change one's impressions of things...I shall not compromise, even for this sketch! Now, raise your hands higher! More...Gibe me more anguish! Bring it to it's upper limits! Like this!

Yusuke then did a pose.

Yusuke: Anguish!

Yusuke: Anguish!

Nhzual: Anguish!

Akira: Anguish!

Yusuke: Hm, this position...So this is the Passion of the Christ! Forsaken by his disciples, abhorred as a criminal by the public, pierced with nails and hung on the cross...I understand now...This is the true anguish of the Passion! It feels as though something is boiling up within me!

Nhzual: Is it gas?

Suddenly, the priest walked over to them.

Priest: What are you children doing?!