Chapter 15 Artistic victory

No one's POV

After securing a route to Madarame's treasure, the six of them were outside the Palace.

Mona: We have our infiltration route.

Panther: All we have to do now is leave our calling card.

Skull: Okay, okay! I'll make it again!

Tenor: Yeah, no. We should let Fox do it.

Yusuke looked at Tenor confused.

Yusuke: Fox?

Tenor: Yeah, I think it's a pretty fitting code name.

Panther: Yeah, I agree.

Fox: Okay, Fox it is.

(Timeskip)

Currently, Nhzual, Akira, Morgana, Ann and Ryuji are all in the museum waiting for Yusuke to confirm that Madarame had gotten the Calling Card, which wasn't hard since he placed so many and he walked back to them.

Yusuke: Will that do?

Nhzual: I'm sure it will.

Ann: The composition was way cooler, too!

Morgana: The Treasure should have appeared by now. The effect of the Calling Card lasts about a day.

Ryuji: Alright! Let's let im have it!

Akira: Let's go!

(Timeskip)

Currently, everyone is back in Madarame's Palace in their positions, getting ready to steal his Treasure.

Mona: Let's review the plan. The Treasure is protected by a security system. Madarame and a bunch of guards are also there. Our only approach is...directly above. We'll use a loading hook. Since I'm the lightest, I'll be the one stealing it. Tenor and Fox will support me and Joker will operate the crank. Skull and Panther, you'll need to need to take over the guard room and shut down the power.

Currently, Skull and Panther are hiding behind the security door with a guard inside.

Panther: Easy for him to say...

Skull: We ain't got a choice. I'll try and draw it out. Then the switch is all yours!

Skull then started banging on the door, attracting the guards attention and it started chasing him and Panther managed to get inside.

Panther: You better not get caught!

Once Panther was in the room, she gave Fox and Tenor a signal and shut off the lights and Joker then lowered Mona down to the Treasure and getting grabbed it and was pulled back up and they all regrouped and started to run out of the Palace with the Treasure, but strangely weren't following them.

Skull: They're not following us.

Panther: Are we in the clear?

Mona then started giggling and everyone looked at him.

Panther: Mona?

Skull: Crap, he's gettin excited again!

Tenor: That's not catnip damn it!

Mona: I can't take it anymore! Treasure! Treasure!

Mona unwrapped the painting and everyone was shocked from it just being a doodle of a face.