Priestess Confidant Rank 1 and 2

No one's POV

It's the end of the day and Nhzual was getting ready to head home, but he saw Makoto taking to some students and decided to walk over and noticed she had a saddened look on her face.

Nhzual: Why the long face, Lucy?

Makoto looked back surprised to see Nhzual.

Makoto: Oh, hello, Nhzual.

Nhzual: Why did you need from them?

Makoto: Oh, the students got suspicious when I asked where they hang out after school.

Nhzual: That so.

Makoto: I just wanted to get some insight...I don't know enough about anyone else...so I'd like to close the distance between us and make myself more useful.

Nhzual: Alright, let's go.

Makoto looked at Nhzual confused.

Makoto: Huh...?

Nhzual: Let's go hang out. We'll go to an arcade or karaoke. I've seen plenty of students go there after school and on weekends.

Makoto: That does make sense. And actually sounds like fun.

Nhzual: Good. Let's head out then.

(Timeskip)

After leaving the school, Nhzual took Makoto to the arcade and the two of them were playing a game together and Makoto was really enjoying herself.

Makoto: So this is where everyone hangs out

Makoto: So this is where everyone hangs out. I had no idea.

Makoto then died in the game and got really into and started drawing in a crowd of people and Nhzual just started laughing.

Makoto: What?! No way!

Nhzual: Well, looks like you drew in a crowd.

After leaving the arcade, Nhzual took Makoto to get something to eat and they're now currently walking to the station.

Makoto: I had fun today. That was perfect to blow off stream.

Nhzual: I was surprised. I didn't take as the type to get super into it.

Makoto: Even I'm surprised. I would've never thought about going there before. It might be thanks to you that I was able to change.

Makoto then looked at Nhzual and smiled.

Makoto: Where will you take me next?

I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Priestess Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power...

Confident

Makoto Niijima

Arcana Priestess Rank 1

(Timeskip)

Currently, Nhzual is with Makoto at the Red light district in Shinjuku.

Nhzual: So...Why are we here exactly?

Makoto: Last time you took me to an arcade in Shibuya, right? I learned a lot then and want to expand my horizons even more.

Nhzual: Understandable, but here of all places? You do realize the type of stuff that goes on here, right?

Makoto: I do. But seeing is believing. I'd like to have a look around, but would you follow me from a distance, Nhzual?

Nhzual: From a distance? Why?

Makoto: I want to feel real. That feeling of what it's like for a teenage girl to get lost by herself in the Red light district.

Nhzual: If you say.

(Timeskip)

After their talk, Makoto started to walk around, with Nhzual not far behind her and after an hour of walking, she came across a host to a club he tried to hire her and couldn't take no for an answer, so Nhzual walked up and took Makoto's hand and walked away with her and as they were holding hands she was blushing the whole time and after getting far enough eat from the host, he let go.

Makoto: T-Thanks...That guy was so persistent...if you hadn't been there to rescue me, I...

Nhzual: I didn't expect the girl who can punch a literal hole in a shadow to be such a pushover.

Makoto looked at Nhzual annoyed and blushing.

Makoto: I didn't to be, but that guy kept going on and on, I just...

Suddenly, a girl in a Shujin uniform caught their attention and they saw her walking into a club.

Nhzual: A Shujin uniform?

Makoto: I've seen her before. She's the same year as me.

Nhzual then looked at the club she walked into.

Nhzual: "The After School Salon"?

Makoto: Why is she going into a place like that...?

Arcana Priestess Rank 2