Chapter 59 Day Of Reckoning

No one's POV

After walking through the doors and leaving the Velvet Room, everyone found themselves outside in Shibuya and Tenor saw how messed up it looked.

Tenor: The hell is this?! This is Shibuya?!

Joker: This happened the first time we took on the Holy Grail.

Queen: The situation hasn't changed.

Fox: Look, the door we just came through.

Everyone looked back and saw the massive door with bars in front of it.

Skull: Huh?! That's...

Joker: The quarantine cell?

Tenor: Quarantine cell?

Mona: Yeah, it was actually the Velvet Room, which had been swallowed by the distortions.

Noir: Come to think of it, you did say you were born in there, right?

Tenor: So if that's supposed to be the Velvet Room, then Joker was the one he wanted to keep locked up.

Joker: Seems so.

Mona: My guess is he had been under malicious guidance of the evil God for quite some time. The Velvet Room originally existed to nurture the human mind, but after it was taken over...It was sealed inside that bastard's nest inside Mementos.

Everyone then looked over at Mona and saw he was glowing.

Tenor: Uh, that's nice and all but...

Oracle; You're glowing, Mona!

Mona: It's probably because my memories have returned. I know what my duty is now.

As Mona continued to glow, people walking around started to notice him as well as the others.

Panther: Do they see us?

Skull: Maybe it's cause of Mona's light?

Queen: But it doesn't look like everyone...only a handful of people in this large crowd.

Noir: But they remember the Phantom Thieves!

Oracle: The key of hope...

Tenor: I'm take a wild guess and say that our destination is the massive pillar in the middle.

Joker: Let's go. To finish this.

Everyone: Yeah!

(Timeskip)

After ascending to the tower, taking out Shadows and defeating it's four archangels along the way, they finally made it to the pillar and once they entered it, they were met with the Holy Grail taking the form of Igor.

Holy Grail: Rebels...Do you intend to struggle to the end?

The Holy Grail then turned into a golden chalice.