2. Talk dirty

I grabbed at his shirt trying to get him closer to me

I grabbed at his shirt trying to get him closer to me. The forcefulness of his lips against mine wasn't doing anything to help how cramped I felt in the backseat of his car.

"You need to get a bigger car." I said once he detached himself from me.

"You know you complain an awful lot for a girl who is currently trying to take my pants off." He chuckled.

I stopped my hands as they seemed to be traveling towards his waist band on their own accord.

"You're the most annoying person I've ever met." I groaned.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me." He pressed his lips against mine again and I let myself be swept away.

Those damn lips would be the death of me. They almost made up for all the trouble this whole ordeal put me in.

His lips left mine and I almost let out a noise of protest but I sighed when they trailed down my neck.

"Can you like take my shirt off or something? I'm not going to lay in this car all day." I pulled at his shirt trying to get it off of him.

"You can't rush perfection babe." He bit at my collarbone.

"You're obnoxious." I smacked him.

"You know sometimes I wonder why the hell I like you," He just peered up at me.

"Maybe it's because of my sunshine personality and my amazing sense of humor?" I smiled at him.

"Or it's because of these." He cupped my breasts.

"You're such a pig." I smacked him again.

"You love it though." He winked.

And damn I did. I gave him shit all the time and made him work harder than anyone should but I loved every second I spent with him. Kieran Black was nothing but trouble and I loved it.

"Are you hungry? I feel like we should grab something to eat." He pulled completely away from me.

I reached out to pull him back towards me but he was much stronger than I was.

"Are you really just going to leave me like this?" I gestured to myself.

"Yes it guarantees you'll keep coming back for more." He grinned.

"Or I could just leave and get it from someone else," I taunted.

His eyes darkened and he hovered back over me.

"I'd kill them before they even looked at you." He grumbled and pressed his lips fiercely against mine.

I would savor every kiss and every touch. I soaked up all the love he gave me because sneaking around and having your relationship be a secret made it so I never really knew when or how long these moments lasted.