24. I was screwed

Kierans POV:

Kierans POV:

I checked my phone for what felt like the millionth time. Jade had still yet to answer any of my texts and dodged every one of my calls. I looked up to see Nate walking towards my car.

Yet another person that has been acting weird lately. Anytime I tried to hang out with him he'd brush me off and say he was busy when I knew he didn't have anything else going on. There was seriously something going on with everyone recently.

"Hey man." I nodded at him.

"Hey what's up? You look stressed." Nate tilted his head at me.

"Jades been ignoring me since yesterday and I don't know what I did." I told him.

I watched my best friend carefully as he scratched the back of his neck and looked almost conflicted about something. I knew Nate well enough to know this is how he acted when he had something to say but didn't know if he should. He was always awful at hiding stuff.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Well I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you because I figured it wasn't my place to say anything and that if she wanted you to know then she'd tell you herself but when I ran into her yesterday she was talking to someone." He was dancing around what he actually wanted to say.

"Who?" I pushed.

"Elliot."

I felt my whole body go numb. There wasn't a good reason I could even think of for Jade to be anywhere near that guy. I tried to rack my brain around what happened when I saw her at lunch and she was acting weird but at the time I just thought she stressed about stuff with school. If Elliot was saying shit to Jade I knew it wasn't anything good.

I was getting tired of this guy being around, I knew I told Jade I would leave him be as long as he didn't do anything to her but I thought if he tried anything she'd tell me. I wanted to trust her but I could feel my anger starting to get the best of me.

"She was talking to him?" I asked, I was hoping that Nate would tell me that it looked like a normal conversation and that Elliot wasn't messing with my girl.

"Well when I saw her she seemed kinda shaken up and was basically running away from him." Nate explained.

"Fuck." I muttered and started towards the school.

I was sick of this dude.

It didn't take long to find Elliot, he just seemed to be everywhere. I wished he was nowhere but somehow everywhere I turned there he was.

The second I locked my eyes on him he looked up. I watched as his eyes widened slightly before he returned his face to his usual neutral expression.

"Leave Jade the hell alone." I said lowly.

I didn't need to make a huge scene but I would if I had to.

"I don't know what you are talking about Kieran." He played innocent.

"Ok then let me make this very simple so even your tiny ass brain can understand it. Go near my girlfriend again and I'll kill you." I told him.

"Your girlfriend? Cute, we will see how long that lasts. When is the last time she's even talked to you?" I watched as he smiled wickedly.

"What did you say to her?" I was trying the best I could to hold my anger back, I didn't want to make things any worse for Jade.

She told me she didn't want anymore fights. I could understand it because of what happened with her brother. I wanted to be the type of guy that she could be proud to be with.

"I didn't say anything but remind her of her feelings for me. You are just the temporary guy but I'll be her forever."

This guy was actually delusional. Did he not realize what kind of sick monster he was? He hurt her and still he just stands here and acts as if he cares about Jade.

"You are insane." I shook my head.

"Sometimes it takes a little bit of crazy to get what you want." He smiled.

I knew what the crazy he was referring to. I couldn't let him hurt Jade again. I couldn't let anything happen to her. I knew I should walk away, to go and find Jade and be there for her. But my own rage was bubbling over and soon it would take over and all rational thought would go out the window.

"Stay away from her Elliot." I snapped.

"I don't think I can do that."

I could hold back, I knew if I just tried I could do it but I just stopped fighting against my anger and let it take control. My fist flew forward and slammed into his face. All I saw was red, nothing but hurting Elliot mattered in this moment. I had to teach him to stay away from Jade and nothing would stop me.

If anyone was around I couldn't see or hear them. My blood was pumping loudly through my ears as I slammed my fist into Elliot over and over again.

I was too far gone and maybe if I didn't let my anger get the best of me I would've seen someone try and stop the fight. I would've noticed that Elliott's face was not in front of me anymore.

"Oh fuck!" I heard someone yell.

I snapped out of the fog I was in to see Nate holding his nose.

"Shit sorry." I looked over his shoulder to see Elliot leaning against the locker his face bloody.

"Are you out of you mind? You just got suspended for fighting and now here you are again." Nate tried to reason with me.

I knew that and I knew there was a good possibility that I'd be kicked out of school. But I couldn't find any reason to care because I didn't regret fighting Elliot even a little bit.

"Kieran Black, my office now." I turned my head to see the principal standing in the hall with an angry look on his face.

I was screwed.

A/n:

I really just don't like this chapter. It might just be my own perfectionist in me that just feels like it's still not perfect but I told myself I need to update this story so here you guys go.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't forget to comment and vote!!

-Cora Leigh