22. Movie marathon

I was lucky Harlan decided to stay quiet that evening when I left

I was lucky Harlan decided to stay quiet that evening when I left. I had thought me going to see Kieran would end up in an argument but Harlan stayed silent as I grabbed the keys to the car and left. I hated being on bad terms with anyone so making up with Kieran was high on my list of things to do. It wasn't that I was angry with him I just needed time to try to see if things between my brother and him would settle.

Watching two people I cared about fight constantly was exhausting and I couldn't take that much more. While I knew Harlan and Kieran would never be best buds I had faith that maybe they wouldn't pick fights anymore especially seeing how it affected me.

When I got to Kieran's house I knocked on the door and his mom opened it within seconds.

"Oh hi Jade." She beamed at me.

"Hi Mrs. Black." I greeted.

"I'm guessing you're here to see Kieran, I was just on my way out to go get lunch with some friends actually and Kieran is out right now. You can stay and wait for him but I'm afraid you'd be on your own." She rambled on.

"I can come back." I waved her off.

"Oh please he'll be back soon, there is some leftovers from yesterday in the fridge if you're hungry." She opened the door wide gesturing me to come in.

"I'm not hungry but I guess I can wait in his room for him." I said stepping into the house.

"I'm running late but I hope you are still here when I get back. Maybe you can stay for dinner, it's always nice to have you around the house." She smiled.

"I'll have to make sure my moms ok with me not being home but I'll make sure I come by another night if I can't today." I assured her.

I knew my mom wouldn't mind since she wasn't going to be home tonight since she had work but I didn't want to commit to a dinner just in case things didn't go the way I wanted with Kieran.

"I'll see you later Jade." She waved before rushing out of the front door.

I looked around the empty house and sighed. It felt weird to be in his house alone. I didn't belong here but especially since Kieran and I haven't talked in a couple days. Realizing my mistake for staying I turned to leave just as the front door opened and Kieran stepped in with grocery bags in his hands.

"You want to help with these?" He asked as if it wasn't a surprise to see me standing in his living room.

"Oh um yeah sure." I nodded grabbed the ones from his hands as he turned to get the rest from his car.

I just carried the bags into the kitchen.

"My mom told me you were here and your car is outside my house." He said as he walked in with the rest of the bags.

Just like always Kieran answered my questions before I even had the time to voice them out loud. He knew what I was thinking so much of the time it scared me. I hated the way he could just look at me and actually see me. He rarely had to guess what was on my mind because he just knew. He knew what face I made when I was surprised or when I was confused. He knew that when I got in my head and started to overthink I scrunched my eyebrows and bit the nail on my right thumb.

He knew me too well sometimes.

"I came so we could talk." I said.

"I missed you Jade, I really fucking missed you." He stepped towards me bringing his hand out to cup my face.

I couldn't help but lean into him. Like magnets we just couldn't stay away from each other. But I wouldn't have it any other way because I loved Kieran and I wanted to stay by his side.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry for pushing you away." I felt sad because our time apart was on me even if it was only a couple days.

"Hey no don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for, it's on me. I shouldn't have got into the fight with your brother. I told you I wouldn't keep fighting him and I broke my word. But I promise you Jade I won't let my anger get to me, I want to be the kind of guy that deserves a girl like you."

"You deserve the world Kieran and I just hope I can give that to you." I push myself up on my toes so I can connect our lips.

Kissing Kieran was one of my favorite things to do in the world.

"You know your mom probably won't be back for couple hours." I said once we pulled apart.

"Yeah." He nodded with a small smile on his face.

"We have the house all to ourselves with no one to interrupt us." I went on.

I had wanted Kieran for awhile and today was finally going to be the day. He had always said something better than a backseat and this was so much better.

"I think I know where this is going." He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. "Movie marathon."

His smile was wide and he let out a light laugh at my face as I just rolled my eyes. He teased me way too much. But it was always a good time with Kieran.

"I was thinking of something a little more fun than a movie." I pulled him closer to me.

"And what would that be? I can't seem to think of anything." He said softly in my ear.

"You're going to make me say it aren't you." I sighed.

"Tell me what you want baby." His hands traveled up and down my back never going too low.

"I want you to fuck me," I whispered.

I didn't have to say anything else he just picked me up and carried me out of the kitchen. I was finally going to get Kieran and I couldn't wait.

A/n:

Sorry for the delay but anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't forget to comment and vote!!

-Cora Leigh