•S2 E4 Filler Replacement - Facts & Headcanons•

Since we feel that the Ninjaball episode is unnecessary and doesn't do much for (Y/N)'s development, we decided to give you a few thoughts and opinions about characters and how they change around in this book.

Facts:

- (Y/N) loves comics, skating, and the feeling of wind in their hair.

- Our canonical version of (Y/N) looks quite a lot like Garmadon, with the hair being slightly different as they attempted to copy it. We did this in an attempt to show more of an intimate relationship between the two in contrast to some other fanfics that we've read.

- The venom will play a larger part in the upcoming storylines, directly interacting with (Y/N)'s thoughts and actions.

- Season six, Skybound, will have a few major adjustments with the existence of (Y/N).

- Hands of Time is set to be the last season that this book will go up to, unfortunately.

- With enough episodes, this book may have to split into multiples as the chapter limit is reached.

- Chapters take from days to two nights to write depending on how we're feeling.

    - Future updates may be slower as we are going into high school.

    - Character development will happen with (Y/N) in contrast to some other fanfics.

    - Relationships between characters (i.e. Jaya) will most likely be altered due to (Y/N)'s existence.

Opinions:

- Our System is filled with different character preferences, with most of us preferring Kai or Lloyd. A close second is Nya, with Zane coming third.

- We pretty much all agree Garmadon deserved better.

    - All seasons beyond season seven / after the LEGO Ninjago Movie are fairly bad in comparison to the original.

    - One of the most favoured seasons in our System is season four–Tournament of Elements. Seasons two, three, and five are also very likable.

    - Out of all of us, Leo might hate the LEGO Ninjago Movie the most.

    - Lloyd had great character development before the writers drove it into the dirt.

    - Actually, all of the ninja had great character development.

    - Garmadon is cool