Chapter 1

What would you do if the most popular guy in your school asked you out?

Charlie Eastwood or as most people would call him the most popular player boy in our school,  the quarterback in the school's football team, basically the cliche golden boy of the school.

Me on the other hand.
I'm a nerd, a bookworm to be presice, I would rather spend my time reading or doing school work than going outside and socializing, I am also pretty sure that nobody even knows I exist, except my bff Millie.

Millie and I were eating during break,or more like Millie was blabbing about a new fairy tale and I was busy reading, when all of a sudden Millie rips the book from my hand,(thank god she didn't tear it),and when I looked up I see Charlie sitting right opposite me and the whole cafeteria had gone silent and everyone was staring at our direction,

And trust me when I say this,Charlie Eastwood is hot,he's got this smile that makes girls fall for him and his forest green eyes seem to have a different shade everytime you look at him,and his messy brown hair just makes him look even hotter and cute.

"Hey Stacey! I am throwing a party this Friday and I would really like for you to be there. So what do you say?" He literally says this with this award winning smile and practically ignoring all the stares we are probably getting.

My mouth was literally hanging,I didn't think anybody in this school even knew I existed. But I know what Charlie is like,he plays with a girl's emotions and he tricks them and then he dumps them.
And since I am not like every other girl.

"I am sorry Charlie,but I don't think parties are actually my thing,maybe some other time!" You could hear everyone gasping,even Millie was just staring at me.

"Oh no problem,maybe some other time then,see yah!" You could hear the disappointment in his voice as he said this.

And then he left the cafeteria,everyone stayed silent,still trying to process what just happened, and then thank God the bell rang and everyone went back to their classes and the day went by like nothing has happened.

The next day,Millie was trying to force me to go to the party but I kept saying no,so we decided to play a game of rock,paper and scissor and we made a bet that if I won, Millie would have to read the hunger games book and if she won,I would have to go to the stupid party.

Ding,ding,I lost,I mean seriously,now I have to go to the party and I don't even know what to wear. Urgh,did I seriously have to agree to the stupid bet.

On Thursday night,I asked my parents if I could go to a party and they said yes in a blink of an eye,I kinda wished they would say no so at least
I would have had an excuse,but since I am an only child,my parents are pretty chilled with me and they know that I would rather spend my time reading or getting ahead in class.

So after my parents gave me the whole responsibility and not getting drunk and other embarrassing things talk,I decide to message Millie and tell her about it.

We decided to get ready in my house because we wouldn't be bothered by anyone,Millie has 2 younger brothers and they are extremely annoying.

So here we are trying to get ready for a party,I decided to go(more like Millie forced me to) with a black leggings and a white lace top with a black belt and my hair up in a ponytail,and tiny bit of makeup.

Millie is wearing a blue jeans with a pink top. Millie us a very girly girl,she believes in true love,and meeting the one,the knight in shining armour and a whole bunch of crazy stuff. She loves shopping and she loves parties and ofcourse she hates reading or anything that includes using your brain technically.