Chapter 19

"STACEY!" Mr. John yelled, and I snap out of my daydreaming, when I look around everyone is staring at me and some are even laughing.
"I called you 3 times,are you okay?" Mr. John asks. I nod and he tells me to answer the question on the board.

What was I even daydreaming about.

You were daydreaming about Charlie.

I was not.

Are you sure you want to argue.
He did give you all the stuffed animals and he also bought you that really cute necklace, that you are fidgeting with.
And not to forget that in the car, this morning he was extra sweet, he invited us for icecream after school, since you guys forgot about it yesterday.

I groan and start to focus on the class,both Hunter and Charlie are in this class, and I honestly wish I hadn't taken history.

After a few hours of misery, it was finally lunch, which means I get to spend it in the library.

Are you sure it's the library you're excited for, and  not Charlie?

Ohh God, why is my subconscious so wise and annoying.

I take out my lunch and my book and wait at our usual table,Charlie is nowhere to be found, and he is always here before me.
Maybe he went to get icecream, but if we're going after school for icecream, why would he bring it now.

I wait for another 10 minutes, but he is still not here, Charlie would never bail on me would he?
Maybe something happened.

I inside grab my bag and rush out of the library, the halls are empty and decide to go to the cafeteria, maybe he'll be there.

When I get to the cafeteria, I see everyone rushing out of their seats and going outside.
I manage to grab a girl's arm and ask her what is going on.

"Charlie and Jeremy are having a fight outside!" My blood instantly goes cold, why on earth would Charlie fight with Jeremy.

I run outside and see the crowd, I push my way through the crowd and finally get to the scene.
Charlie has a bloody nose and his eye and cheek is swollen, and Jeremy has a bloody lip and his one eyes is swollen.

Jeremy punches Charlie in his stomach and Charlie goes down, Charlie quickens regains his posture and he lunges for Jeremy, they are both rolling on the ground. Why isn't anyone doing anything.

I am pretty sure God answered my prayers, because Hunter came from nowhere and he started pulling Charlie away, then he whispered something and Charlie's eyes fell on me, his face had pure rage,and it's something I have never seen.

Charlie storms out of the place and Jeremy gets up and wipes his face with his sleeve, he was about to say something but Hunter punched Jeremy straight on the nose,you could hear a bone breaking and Jeremy fell.

And Hunter went after Charlie, the bell rang and everyone went back to their classes, I couldn't move my legs, I must have stayed there for about 5 minutes until Jeremy saw me and he smirked.

"You better keep your boyfriends in a leash, and get the secrets out of them!" Jeremy says and he walks away.

I reluctantly drag my feet towards my class, what secrets was he talking about.

After school ended,I wasn't sure I would be able to face Charlie, I want answers but I don't know what to do.
So I decide to just walk home,should have known it wasn't going to work, because I walked for 5 minutes and Charlie's car was next to me.

So I got in,I mean why waste so much energy walking when you can drive home.
The moment I got in,I stared at the trees, it has become a habit when I am avoiding him.