Chapter 2

I wake up on Saturday with a terrible headache and everything is just so bright and I actually think that maybe I died and this is hell or something,but then the memories of last night come flooding in and I think I prefer hell to this.

I got lost,got drunk,bumped into a really hot dude that I don't even think is real,bumped into Charlie,fell on my ass,I left Charlie hanging and still haven't told Millie about it.

Urgh,this headache is killing me, it feels like as if there are extremely loud children playing in my head. I look for my phone and it reads 12:30,what the heck I slept till noon,why didn't my mom wake me up. I get up and I am instantly hit with a wave of dizziness and a much more worse headache and I want to crawl back in bed and hope that all of this is just a bad dream.

After I showered and everything I decide to go downstairs and get something to eat,and according to all the books that I have read,if you get drunk you need to drink lots of water.

As I was leaving, my phone beeped,I look and see that there is a message from Millie saying that she is downstairs. I go downstairs and Millie was chatting with my mom and Millie doesn't look like she has a hangover,lucky her.

Ohh well,she wasn't the one who drank 7 cups of fruit punch.

"Hey guys!" I decide to eat an apple just to get something in my system to see if it makes me feel any better.

"Hi Stacey. I need to tell you something,come on!" She literally drags me up the stairs.

"Did you hear,there is a new guy in town and he is going to be coming to our school,isn't that amazing? I heard that he is coming from New York. I am 100% sure he is going to be hot!" She looked like she might faint from happiness.

"And..." I don't see the point of this topic, I mean he is just a guy,unless ofcourse the guy was blue eyes.

"Don't you see,we are getting a new boy in our school,that is amazing. You are no fun!" We talk for a few more hours and I tell her about the party leaving out blue eyes. A few hours later Millie gets a text from her mom asking her to go home,although Millie's mom has never messaged Millie to come home when she was at my home, I decide not to push it.

After Millie left,everything just passed by in a blur,Sunday was no different,I did some school work and then I spent the day reading.

××××××××××××××

I got up on Monday and got ready for school, I go downstairs and greet my parents and go outside to wait for Millie, she comes 5 minutes later.

We get to school and Millie goes to her locker while I go to mine,I get the books that I need and as I was walking,I bump into someone and fall on my ass,I promise you,I think the ground likes my ass. I look up and see blue eyes,he looks shocked and maybe he thinks that he is imagining me or maybe I'm the one who is imagining.

"You're the fruit punch girl, right?" He says this like as if he thinks I wasn't real or something. I get up and he helps me pick up my stuff.

"Yeah,the fruit punch girl,I'll try not to get offended by that." I can't believe he's real,I thought he was some part of my imagination or something because of the fruit punch and my imagination of hot boys,wait did I just admit that blue eyes is hot.

"I'm Hunter Collins by the way,we didn't get a chance to properly introduce ourselves yesterday." Now I know his name,although I prefer blue eyes but Hunter just sounds hot. Urgh,I sound like Millie right now.

"I'm Stacey Craft,and we didn't get a chance to properly introduce ourselves yesterday because you were gone by the time I came out. I actually thought I had imagined you." Hunter burst out laughing.