Chapter 12

The past few days have been great,me and Charlie have gotten closer the past few days,and he makes me laugh every time I see Hunter and my mood goes down,he brought icecream yesterday also,but he bought another flavour, he said that it's boring to stick with one flavour.
I have gotten used to staying after school with Charlie, and I made a few friends in the football team.

Today is finally Saturday, which means I have to tutor Charlie, he said he'll be here at 1,and we can grab lunch, then go to the library and then for icecream.

I usually have nothing to do on a Saturday except read and watch, but today I woke up in the mood to bake,so after my mom left,I decide to bake cupcakes, honestly I have baked once before, and the cake came out horrible.

After taking out my mom's recipe book,I find the cupcake recipe and prepare the ingredients, they look extremely easy,maybe I'll start baking cupcakes more often.

I plug my phone in the bluetooth, and play my playlist while baking and dancing, there were a few incidents,like dropping the whole egg in the bowl without cracking it open, but in my defense,my hands were wet and it slipped, also I dropped the container of flour, which means I was covered in flour and wasted like a lot of flour, but thank God my mom keeps backup ingredients, so I was able to carry on with the cupcakes.

I put the cupcakes inside the oven and made sure to put the timer on high,and I got started with the icing,there was an incident with the icing also,i dropped the container of icing sugar, well you can't blame me,it's not my fault i was born clumsy.

After the cupcakes came out and were cooling down and the icing was in the fridge, i decide to clean up,because there was flour and icing sugar everywhere in the kitchen.

I iced the cupcakes and packed a dozen in a container for Charlie, and the rest for us,I may have eaten a few,but who can ever resist a cupcake.

By the time I was done it was already 12 30.

What the fluff, it took me 4 hours to bake the cupcakes and in the recipe it said 30 minutes.

I rush upstairs and get in the shower to wash out the flour and icing sugar out.

I grabbed whatever clothes I saw first and just wore it,I ran downstairs when I heard Charlie honking.

I grab my cupcakes and run out the door,but ofcourse since the universe hates me and the floor loves my butt,I tripped over air and fell on my butt, I looked at the cupcakes and they were perfectly fine,thank God, I spent 4 hours doing them,I would have burst out crying if anything happened to them.

Charlie was at my side helping me up in seconds, he was laughing so hard,his whole face was turning red.

"If you keep laughing I won't give you the cupcakes I made!" I say pouting.

The moment I said that he shuts up and looks at the container with hungry eyes,he tries to reach for them but I pushed him away.

"No no,these cupcakes are for your family also,you will eat them with your family at home!" I say it like how a teacher says to a 5 year old.

Charlie rolls his eyes but doesn't attempt to take it, in the car he decides to give it another shot,but this time he gives me the smile.

Now you see right,I have a weakness with that smile,who can ever say no to that smile.

"Fine you can have one,but just one!" I open the box and he takes one.
The moment he bites into it his smile drops,did I do something wrong, maybe they don't taste good,I will never bake anything in my life again.

But then he turns to me and laughs.
Is there something on my face.

"Stacey theses taste awesome! I could eat the whole container!" I instantly light up.