Chapter 10

I am walking on the hallway, on my way to literature, it is the first class and Charlie picked me up earlier because he had some appointment or something.

I probably wasn't paying attention in where I was going, before I bumped into someone really hard and fell on my butt,there goes the floor kissing my butt. It hurts to fall on your butt so many times.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" He snapped.
When I looked up I saw Jeremy Corbyn, urgh,why does the universe hate me.

"I'm pretty sure it was half your fault as well,considering the fact that you ran straight into me also!" I snap back and get up.

"Well,well,look who it is! I don't see any of your boyfriends around, I'm sure they got fed up of you already,am I right!" This guy has some nerve.
I roll my eyes and walk pass him, he grabs my wrist and slammed me against the locker,I winced at the pain that shot up my spine.
His face was so close I could feel his breathing on my whole face,he smelled of smoke and beer.

It is early in the morning and this guy has smoked and drunk beer.
I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Let go of me Jeremy!" I try to squirm out of his grip but who am I kidding, this guy is built.

"And why exactly would I do that honey? I like you,I might just have some fun while both Charlie and Hunter aren't here,don't you think!" He smirked.
Other students were walking by and literally ignoring us.

All of a sudden Jeremy was pulled off me and thrown to the floor like he weight nothing.

"Stay the fuck away from her or I promise you I will ruin your life,and you will be so humiliated that your own family will disown you and you will commit suicide!" Hunter had him on chokehold and he sounded honest about his threat.

The moment Hunter let go,Jeremy ran for his life. Hunter turned to me and bend down to help me pick up my stuff.

"Stacey are you hurt?" He sounded pissed.

"I'm fine!" I reply shaky,that has never,ever happened to me.

He turned my face to him,he looked hurt and guilty, he leaned down and kissed me.
I know he was trying to distract me and honestly it was.

"Feeling better?" He asked, I smiled and nodded,I gathered my stuff and put it all in my bag.

"If he ever dares to come within a meter from you,I will kill him without thinking twice!" He said sincerely.

Hunter walked me to my next class and the he went to his.
This day has started way complicated, I just hope it doesn't carry on like that.

And trust me it carried on like that, during lunch Hunter was missing and with Charlie also not here, I didn't know where to go.
I was in the bathroom washing my hands when Millie walks in,she looks like hell.

"Stacey, please let me explain myself,I know we haven't talked for a long time but you need to let me explain!" Millie begged me,I snorted but let her carry on.

"I know you'll probably kill me after this." She said unsure." But it was because of Hunter." Instantly my face paled as the memory of him and Millie fighting crossed my head.
"He is using you Stacey! He doesn't love you,he's trying to get back at Charlie." She says with a guilty tone.

"So you think that you can vanish one day, and come back 2 weeks later and blame Hunter,you don't know him!" I snap at her and make my way out of the bathroom.

"Fine then,what do you know about him,has he ever told you anything about his time in new York! No he didn't, deep down you know I'm right!" Millie yelled down the hall.