Chapter 13

"I can't do this,I'll fail and never be able to play football again!"

"Yes,you can do this,we did this work together and you know it!" I try to convince Charlie.

If you're wondering what is going on let me explain you,we have a math test and Charlie is freaking out because if he fails this math test,he will be suspended from the football team.

We have been working on this topic for the past week,and he is still stressed.

So right now we have about 5 minutes before Mr. Clinton comes,and Charlie is freaking out a lot.

"Okay then,if you calm down,we can go for icecream and you can pick the flavours, deal!" I say holds my hand out for him.

He instantly calms down and shakes my hand,I roll my eyes.
After a few minutes Mr. Clinton walks in and starts giving us our papers,the paper was not bad at all,but that is probably because I studied, when I look around, everyone looked nervous, and when I looked at Charlie, I saw him playing with his chain,I keep forgetting to ask him about it.

I made sure to double check my work,you never know if you skipped something or made the stupidest of mistakes.

After the test, Charlie and I are walking to study hall.

"So how was the test?" I ask.
Charlie sighs and looks disappointed, did he not know the work or something, but that's not possible, because we revised that work this whole week.

"It was good,it wasn't that bad,I'm just tired that's all!" Charlie said exhausted.
I decide not to push the topic any further.

Home time Charlie said that he won't be able to go for icecream today,his face was pale and he looked like he could faint any time soon.

So after assuring me that he would make it back home safely and that if he started feeling dizzy or something he would stop the car and call Hunter to come fetch him, he drove off.

I don't really know what to do because for the past week,I have been hanging out with Charlie after school, so I decide to shower and read till my parents came home.

I was laying down on my bed,getting ready to go sleep even though I had a book in hand and knew that I wouldn't put it down any time soon,this series that I got are awesome, and I have no idea how I didn't see them before,and my phone vibrated, I groan,why can't I just read in peace.

I have to force my hands and eyes to put the book down,and when I look at the phone, it is a message from Charlie.

Hi
I won't be able to come fetch you tomorrow, I have a program I have to go with my mom, so will it be okay if Hunter comes to pick you up?
I would rather spend my time with you than to go to a really annoying gathering with my mom. :C

Yah okay,I'll go with Hunter, have fun at the "gathering" :S

I have to stay in the same car as Hunter, urgh, why does the universe hate me so much.
I decide to just go to sleep since it's already 1.

-----------

I am currently waiting for Hunter to pick me up, usually Charlie is here before I am even out of the house and sometimes when he is really early  then my mom tells him to come inside and have something.

So now I am sitting outside waiting for Hunter, because he is late, and I just happened to have woken up in a crappy mood.
So him being late is not helping at all.
After a few very long and horrible minutes, I see Hunter's car pull up in the driveway, my heart is beating way too fast,this is probably the first time I will be this close to him since everything that happened.