Chapter 27

"Exactly why are you going on a date with Hunter if you like Charlie? Please explain that to me!" Nick asks while stuffing a slice of pizza in his mouth.
Hunter asked me out on another date,and when I told Millie and Nick when I got home,they both came over.

And now we are sitting on my bed with pizza and a whole bunch of popcorn and sweets so that we can watch a movie after we're done discussing my situation.

"Maybe you should just tell Hunter that it's not going to work out between you guys!" Millie says.

"But what if I eat up my words while I'm talking to him?" I say and open up a chocolate, I only have 5 days to tell Charlie how I feel.

"Just think about it like this,Charlie is the salted caramel ice cream you told me about that you're obsessed with,and Hunter is just a plain vanilla from the local supermarket,so right now you're stuck with the vanilla ice cream, but you really want the salted caramel flavor, and you have to get to the salted caramel before it melts,or you'll be stuck with plain vanilla that you don't even like for the rest of your life!" Both me and Nick burst out laughing at Millie's 'explanation'.

"Okay fine,I will talk to Hunter tomorrow and tell him that I want the salted caramel and not vanilla!" I say confident with myself.

"Great,now can we please watch some, because I'm getting bored!" Nick says while taking the remote for the small TV in my room.

-----------------

I am currently waiting for Hunter to come,I hate going out in winter, it's so cold and you can't even wear your most comfortable pajamas when you go out.

I look at the time and there's still about 20 minutes before Hunter comes to pick me up,maybe I should kill some time with reading, I grab any random book from my shelf and just start reading.

"Stacey!" My mom screams at me and I snap out of the world I was in. "The doorbell has rang for 4 times already!"

I run to the door and ofcourse nearly trip,but thankfully I was able to stable myself with the door,in your face floor,I won one point.

How does the floor have a face?

Shut up.

Hunter looks extremely nervous right now,maybe it's because I didn't hear the doorbell.

"I was actually starting to think that you weren't going to come!" Hunter says with a nervous laugh. "So,shall we go!" Hunter says holding his hand out.

He takes me to a restaurant again, but this time this restaurant isn't expensive like the last one,it has checkered walls and there are 90's posters all over the place,this place is awesome.

After we order our food we just sit there in silence and everything is so awkward,then Hunter clears his throat.

"There's something I have to tell you!" Hunter says seriously, Oh God please don't make Hunter say that he likes me. "I know you like Charlie!" Wait what! I must have looked like a ghost or something because Hunter just rolls his eyes. "Oh come on, even a blind person can see that you're head over heels for Charlie, unless ofcourse that person is Charlie,but trust me when I say this,Charlie is also head over heels,and just like him,you also can not see it,he's just afraid that he'll hurt you!" Hunter says sincerely.

"Since when have you known?" I ask still kinda in shock.

"I have known since I took you out on a date 2 weeks ago, and also the fact that you're wearing the bracelets that Charlie gave you just strengthened the point! But I really do hope we can be friends, even after we go to New York." Hunter says and our food comes.