Chapter 17

"Hi!" Ohh great, I really do know how to embarrass myself. "Please come in, my parents must be coming down in a minute!" Just when I said that my dad cam down.

When I looked at Charlie he had his head down and he look pissed off at something, and Hunter also had anger in his eyes, maybe they got into a fight or something.

Both of them look at my direction, and I have obviously been caught staring at them, why does the universe hate me so much.

Because you're silly and stupid and can't get your feelings together.

I do not have feelings for either of them.

Oh my dear, I am your subconscious, I know everything.

Can't you just leave or something, I can't handle you.

But I want to stay and annoy you.

"STACEY!" My dad says, I look at him with confusion and then see everyone staring at me, Charlie is smiling and Hunter is smirking, why universe." I called your name 3 times!" My dad says, oh God I want to die now. "Are you okay?" My dad asks worried.

"Ohhh yeah I'm fine,just thinking about stuff!" I say, but the tone of my voice came out way too weird.

You sure do know how to embarrass yourself in front of the 2  boys that you like.

I decide to just ignore my subconscious and hopefully everything will be fine. My dad was still staring at me worried but then my mom came down and all the attention went to her, thank God.

While the adults were busy chatting about whatever is it that adults chatt about, I was standing there and smiling, probably looking like an idiot, and just looking at everything around the house.
Hmmm,that vase looks very interesting, I didn't know we had that,it's so white.

"Let us let the kids talk while we adults make our way to the kitchen!" My mum says smiling.

"We're not kids!" The 3 of us say it at the same time and then we stare at each other.
The adults just laugh and leave us alone, and the awkward silence has come back.

"Hi!" I say awkwardly trying to break the silence, both of them just stare at me. "So how are you Charlie?" I say and the I realise that if I don't shut up I will most probably die of embarrassment.

"I am doing better." Charlie answers. "So Stacey I was thinking that if maybe you would like to go out with me one of these days, if you want, there's this place that I really want to go visit, but my mom said I have to go with someone, it was either going to be Hunter or you?" Charlie asks nervously.
He looks pretty sexy when he's nervously,I really should find a way to lock my hormones in a chest and throw it at the bottom of an ocean.

"Yah, I'll come with you!" I say cheerfully, but I also notice how Hunter's face was overcome with guilty and sadness, but he quickly covered it up.

We talked about school and exams for a while until my mom called us.

The dinner was amazing and the adults were having a blast, my mom and Mrs. Collins were laughing about something to do with school, and my dad and Mr. Collins were talking about sports.

"So when are you guys moving?" Mrs. Collins asked.
Both Charlie's and Hunter's face dropped and they both stared at me.
Maybe they both forgot that I was moving.

"At the end of the year!" My dad answered.

The whole dinner, I kept my face down, my parents were talking about the new house and school, and I couldn't look at Charlie and Hunter.