Chapter 22

So Nick kept his word and he came to pick me up at 6 45 sharp, we were going with 2 cars,my parents are going in 1 car and me and Nick in his car.

When we reach their house,I can't breathe, I can't think straight, maybe bringing Nick here was a very big mistake, I will never be able to be in the same room as both of them.

"Hey,breathe, everything will be fine, and our plan will definitely work!" Nick says and puts his hand on my shoulder, I instantly relax and get out of the car.

My dad rings the doorbell and Hunter's is the one to open the door,he greets my parents and only when he looks at me does he notice Nick.
Nick is holding my hand and I am so grateful for that, because I am pretty sure that if he wasn't here I would be lying on the floor.

Nick squeeze my hand and I snap out of my daydreaming, and give Hunter the best smile I could ever give him.
We walk inside and Mr. and Mrs. Collins come and greet us,they both liked Nick a lot,plus he was being extra charming tonight.

Charlie comes down 5 minutes later and he apologised to everyone for being late,I think he was in the shower, his hair is still wet.

Would you stop staring at him.

But he looks nice.

You mean sexy and hot.

I instantly ignore my subconscious and focus on Charlie, he is busy glaring at Nick, and all Nick does is kiss my hand,I blush, I know we're just pretending but he makes it look so real.

We all head to,the dining room,the table is filled with different dishes that make my mouth water,Nick leans down, I can literally feel his breath in my ear,it reminds me of Charlie in the kitchen.

"Are we in heaven, because look at all that food?" Nick whispers, and both Charlie and Hunter are looking at us. I burst out laughing and everyone turned around.
"I apologise, she just laughed at something silly I just said!" Nick said casually.

"Would you like to share it with us?" Hunter asked angrily.

"I asked her if is this heaven because all that food looks amazing and smells even better!" Nick says excitedly.
Everyone bursts out laughing except the 2 boys who are still sending daggers at Nick, if looks could kill, Nick would have already been 6 feet underground.

Throughout dinner everyone was asking Nick about his life,and he answered each and every question with ease,and once he even said that he was lucky he found someone like me,and ofcourse I turned red and everyone laughed at my embarrassed state.

Me and Nick sat next to each other and Charlie and Hunter were opposite us, with Charlie being in front of me,it was getting really hard avoiding looking at him straight in the eye.

When everyone finished their dinner, Hunter said that we will help clean the table and bring the dessert, my mom and Mrs. Collins were really happy to know that we were doing something to help them.

"What the fuck are you guys upto?" Hunter whisper-yells the moment we get to the kitchen.

"What do you mean Hunter?" I ask pretending to be annoyed at his question.

"Let's see,the fact that a week ago you told me that you didn't want to get close to anyone because you're moving, and all of a sudden you bring this piece of shit!" Charlie says angry.

"So, I still don't see your problem!" I say annoyed.
Nick is still holding my hand, and I am pretty sure I have cut off his blood circulation.

"Ohh I see,you were trying to just play with our feelings, you know what, I am really glad we didn't get closer!" Charlie says angry and he leaves.
My whole body went numb, I can't breathe, it feels as if the walls are closing in.