Chapter 8

Sunday passes by in a blur,that has been happening quite a lot lately.

I remember that I burst out of their house without even finishing the damm project,and my face flushes red with embarrassment everytime I think about what I called them.

Who on earth calls someone else,a  STINKY,ROTTEN PIECE OF MARSHMALLOW.

Only you would ever come up with such an insult,I'd you could even call it that, I would be honored to take it as a compliment.

It is not my fault,they were getting on my nerves.

I decide to just carry on ignoring the voice in my head,and switch on the TV.

I decided to do a vampire diaries marathon today,my mom is in the kitchen, making lunch and my dad is probably helping her,I know I have a weird family.

I lost track of time,because my parents went out,I was still watching the vampire diaries, they came back and I am still watching,but like seriously, who wouldn't like the vampire diaries, and Damon Salvatore is the cherry on top,I mean,look at him,he is perfect.

My parents probably think I'm crazy or something but they don't say anything, and instead go their room,they have their own personal TV in their room.

Time flies when you are busy watching the vampire diaries, but the time my parents force me to go to bed,I have already finished 2 tubs salted caramel icecream,3 bowls of popcorn and 2 cans of soda.
Millie always said that I am lucky, because I eat and eat and eat,but don't get fat.

I go upto my room and when I check the time it says 12,what the fluff,it is beyond late, that means I will probably end up messing my sleeping schedule and then fall asleep in class and then mess up my perfect record of As.

You know,if you stop complaining about how much little sleep you will be getting, I would suggest you just go to bed.

I groan and flop on the bed,I kept turning around, I mean seriously, I have school tomorrow and the only thing I can I actually think of is Charlie and Hunter, the history project,urgh, I wish I could go back to the boring life I had before, it was so much less complicated.

Why on tartarus did my life have to become so interesting.

I probably only fell asleep at about 4 in the morning.

When I wake up at 6,I want to just strangle myself, I mean seriously, I got 2 hours of sleep.
I finally bring myself to get ready for school.
When I go down,my parents are doing the usual, I eat and then remember that Charlie is supposed to be picking me up,and I honestly don't think he is coming so I tell my parents that I have to walk to school, they look at me with a worried look,but I just grab my stuff and burst out of the door.

I am praying that Charlie doesn't pop up out of nowhere, I mean,seriously he is always at the right time.

I walk faster, school is about a 20 to 25 minute walk from my home,give or take,but if I run faster I might be able to reach there in about 18 minutes.

After a few minutes of me kinda jogging, Charlie's car is next to me,I groan and carry on walking.

"Stacey please get in the car." He says. I ignore him and carry on walking.
"You'll be late for school." When I  turn around he has the award winning smile on,and he knew that I would say yes,if he mentioned getting late,it is every nerd's nightmare to be late for school.

I drag my feet to his car and avoid his gaze the whole ride,the tension is so thick between us.

"Please say something!" Charlie begs me.