Chapter 25

"Stacey wake up!" I instantly shot out of bed, I will kill the person who just disturbed my sleep.
"I want to know everything about yesterday!" I look at Millie with a deadly look.

"What the fluff Millie, it is so early, I want to sleep!" I tell her and just cover myself more with my covers and close my eyes, I feel myself slip back into dreamland before the covers are ripped from me and the cold instantly hits my body.

"Millie give me back my duvet before I kill you!" I tell her.

"I will give you back the duvet if you tell me everything that happened yesterday." Millie says.

"Fine,I will tell you what happened!" I sigh.
She gives me the duvet and gets inside it as well.

So tell her everything exactly how it happened, by the time I'm done,she is literally jumping with joy.

"Oh my gosh, that was so cute!" Millie squeals. "But exactly why are you not happy?" Millie asks with a serious tone.

"I don't know, the date was perfect but I just don't know if it's what I want!" I sigh.

"What was on your mind through out the whole date?" Millie asks.
Charlie was in my head.

"Nothing!" I tell her.

"That's a really cute necklace!" Only when Millie mentions the necklace do I notice that I am fidgeting with it.

"Charlie bought it!" I smile at the memory of that day.

"Okay, so you're wearing the necklace that Charlie brought for you but you are not wearing the bracelet that Hunter gave you!" Millie says holding the bracelet in her hand.

"The bracelet feels heavy in my wrist and the necklace just feels perfect!" All of a sudden Millie just starts squealing and jumping.

"Oh my gosh, I know why you didn't have fun!" Millie says while jumping up and down on my bed. "You like Charlie! You're head over heels for him!" Wait what!

"Millie,me and Charlie are just friends and I don't even know if we're still friends considering the fact that we haven't talked in an eternity!" I tell her.
She just stares at me with this are-you-even-listening-to-yourself look.

"Okay so maybe you guys haven't talked for a while but that doesn't mean that you don't like him,so tomorrow you're going to go to school and try talking to Charlie and see." Millie tells me. "And I have to go, Nick and I have a date." Millie starts blushing.

After Millie leaves I am left all alone with my thoughts, I guess I will just have to wait till tomorrow to ask Charlie.

-------------------------

"Oh my,what do we have here! I actually thought the rumors were just rumors!" I groan.
So right now Jeremy is here to 'greet' me and Hunter, and just annoy us to hell.

"Stay the fuck away from us Jeremy!" Hunter growls at him. "I won't say this twice!" Hunter pushes Jeremy and pulls my hand.

"Ohh and how's Charlie, I heard that the doctors said..." Before Jeremy could say anything else Hunter start punching him,there was blood on the floor,I'm guessing it is Jeremy's blood, Hunter doesn't stop until one of Jeremy's friends pull him away from him.

"Hunter! We have to go now!" I tell Hunter and push him away,honestly I am failing miserably at it,but Hunter reluctantly walks away.

We walk to the far side of the school since I know that everyone avoids coming here except those who are doing drugs or want to make out or ditch classes, it is said that a girl was killed here on the first day of school.