Epilogue

"Stacey you're going to be late!" My mom screams from downstairs. I am leaving for college today, I have been waiting for this day since forever.
I look at my phone and see a message.

Good luck on your flight and don't worry I'll be at the airport waiting for you!

I smile at the message, a knock on the door snaps me out of my daydream.

"Your bags are all loaded in the car,are you ready?" Nick asks me,I nod and grab the last few stuff and go downstairs, my mom is running around frantically and asking my dad if he packed everything, Millie is sitting on the table and eating the breakfast my mom made us, Millie and Nick came for the weekend and they said that they needed to see me one last time before I embarked on my adult life and God knows what else.

"So has he messaged you?" Millie asks when I sot down to eat.

"Yes he has!" I smile when I think about him,it's been a while since I last saw him,after the incident happened, the Collins moved to New York and he will also be starting college tomorrow there,I can't actually believe that I got into that college.

The whole drive to the airport I was fidgeting with the bracelets that changed gave me,I miss him so much,I wish things had turned out differently.

I hug everyone before I check in, I promise my mom that I will call her every day and I promise Millie and Nick that I won't replace them and that they're the best.

The whole flight I was anxiously, this lady next to me even tried making a couple with me to distract me,it worked for a few minutes but then I went back to being nervous,I can't wait to see him,what if he no longer likes me,the incident happened a year ago,and the night when Charlie died plays in my head throughout the whole flight to New York.

The moment I check out I see him standing there,first thing I see is the bluest eyes I have ever seen,Hunter, I run and hug him,I haven't seen him since the incident, then my eyes drift to the person standing next to him,he looks nervous but the moment he kisses me all his worries washes away,his forest green eyes arstill the most amazing thing ever.

"I have missed you so much!" Charlie says while we are hugging.

One year ago

The machine dies down,we are all crying and just hoping that maybe this is all just a bad dream.

We must have stood there for about 10 million before all of a sudden the machine starts beeping again,the doctor is next to Charlie in a second, everything is just a blur,the only part I remember really well is when the doctor said that Charlie will survive the operation and that it is a God's miracle that he woke up,he has never seen anything like it in his whole life,everyone burst out crying, except that this time there were tears of joy.

When Charlie left the hospital, he was extremely weak and there were days when he would wish he had died, but after a few months the doctor said that he is so much better than 5 months ago,before I moved to California Charlie and I went on tons of dates,I would sometimes spend the night at his house and just look after him.

When we found out that we will be going to the same college we were over the moon,we talked for hours on that day,I will be staying with the Collins since their house is only 15 minutes away from the college, Mrs. Collins insisted that I stayed at their house and not the dorms.

Present day

"I am so happy to see you!" I tell Charlie for the billionth time,this doesn't feel real,I'm afraid that maybe I'll wake up and find out that everything was just a dream and that Charlie didn't wake up.

"Stop worrying Stacey, I am fine!" Check says seeming to read my mind.
We drive to their house,it's more like a mansion, the white marble floors,the garden outside that is just perfect.