Chapter 11

I don't know what to do,should I go talk to him and ask him if what Charlie said is true or not.

Deep down,you know Charlie is right.

I sighed and decided to just go to class,I skipped yesterday and spent the whole day eating ice cream and chocolates, and crying, when I asked my mom that I'm not feeling well and if I can stay at home,she knew something was wrong, so after my dad left for work,my mom asked me what exactly was wrong, because there is no way I would ever skip school just because I was sick.

I burst out crying and told her everything, she looked like she was going to go to their house and strangle him.

And my mom said that there will be more guys who will be way better than Hunter, and that I shouldn't be wasting my time on a guy who is nothing but a liar.

I took my mom's advice and decided to come to school and face my problems.
I get my books from the locker,and when I closed it Hunter was standing there.

"Hey, I missed you yesterday,where were you?" He leans down for a kiss,but I cocked my fist back and swung it as hard as I could,he stumbled from the impact and he was staring at me with shock. There was blood gushing from his nose.

"WHAT THE FUCK STACEY?" His voice was slightly weird considering the fact that I just punched him in the nose.

"Don't you ever come anywhere close to me,ever,I don't want to see you or have anything to do with you!" I made my voice sound as threatening as I possibly could,and I turned around and started walking.

Everyone was staring at me, some had their phones out,others were whispering stuff like:

What do you think happened?

I think he cheated.

Maybe they both cheated.

Maybe they're acting, just to get some attention.

People have nothing better to do then to bother about other people's lives.

Only after a few minutes did I feel a sharp pain shoot up my hand,my knuckles were like really red.

As I was walking, I bump into Charlie.

"Stacey, what happened?" He asks,which means the story hasn't reached the whole school yet.

"What makes you think something happened?" I snap at him.

"You're doing that thing you do every time you're angry,where you grip whatever you have in your hand like as if you want to kill it!" He smirked.
And when I looked at my hand,the file that I had in my hand was literally squashed up.

The moment his gaze landed on my wrist,I tried to hide it, but come on,this is the quarterback of the football team, he knows how the knuckles look like after you punch someone.

"What the fuck happened Stacey, your hand needs some help,come with me!" I reluctantly follow him into an empty classroom.

I sat on the teacher's table and put my fist down,I kept my hand close,afraid of the pain that I would get the moment I open it.

Charlie puts his bag down and starts searching for something in it,after a few curses later, he took out a small first aid kit. I didn't  know Charlie could be this responsible.

He opened my hand extremely slow and I winced at the foreign pain that shot all the way upto my shoulder, does it usually hurt this much when you punch someone.

"The pain will have decreased by tomorrow, just don't strain your hand so much." He finished wrapping my hand and everything and then looked me straight into my eyes, it feels as if he was reaching deep inside my soul and extracting my secrets.