Louis

"Louis, this is my friend I was telling you about, Harry Styles." Louis's new dormmate introduced the boy standing in front of him.

Louis could just stare at him with his mouth open. He could feel his cock twitch in interest and he silently cursed. The boy in question was eyeing him curiously and then he fired a dimpled smile at him and reached out a hand.
"Hi Louis, I'm Harry."

Louis hated him already. He hesitated to take his hand and Harry looked surprised. He gave him the cold fish handshake for a second.
"Yeah, Niall already said your name." He muttered.

Harry tilted his head to the side and looked at him with eyes sparkling with humor and Louis just want to punch him. His eyes were emerald green, his hair was brown and curly and he was tall and had big hands. He was beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking and Louis wanted to punch himself instead for even thinking that.

They sat down to drink coffee together. Louis didn't say much. Harry on the other hand was laughing and talking and smiling. He seemed so confident. He was flamboyant and happy and so gay. Louis despised him. He was everything he wished he could be himself. He just sat there consumed in his own self-hatred. He looked at the clock on the wall behind Harry.
"I need to get to practice." He interrupted and stood up. He just needed to get as far away from Harry as possible.

"Oh, okay. It was really nice to meet you, Louis." Harry smiled.

"Yeah." Louis answered before he rushed off.

He had been fine until now. Really. He had gotten a football scholarship to a school in London and he had been happy about it. He had already done two years of school without any temptations. He didn't get a boner in the locker room anymore and he hadn't met any guys that twisted his mind. He had been fine.

Then he got a new dormmate, a freshman named Niall and he liked the Irish bloke in a platonic kind of way. Harry destroyed everything he had worked so hard to suppress. It was still there, those unwanted feelings.

He took out his anger and frustration on the football field. He was the first one to hit the shower and the first one out of there. It was for the best. You never knew when his stupid penis decided to embarrass him.

No other than Harry Styles was sitting on his bed when he entered his dorm, which made him stop in his tracks.
"Where's Niall?"

"In the bathroom." Harry says and smiled. Why was he always smiling?

"Get off my bed." Louis replied irritated.

Harry tilted his head to the side and looked at him curiously but he got up nevertheless. He walked over to him. Why did he do that?
"You don't like me." Harry stated, sounding amused.

"I don't know you." Louis snorted and crossed his arms over his chest. He stared back at him.

A smile was lingering on Harry's lips.
"Exactly, so why don't you like me?"

Louis sighed.
"You're just a little too much."

"Too much what? Too much gay?" Harry asked.

Louis didn't answer.
"Oh, so that's it? You have a problem with gay people?" Harry asked.

"No! Of course not." Louis immediately answered.

"Sure Louis." Harry said, sounding anything but convinced before he added "And I'm just me you know? Yes, I'm gay but I'm so much more than that and I'm not gonna try to be something I'm not."

Louis just huffed and walked away. He was jealous. Harry had it so easy.

He didn't seem to be able to get away from him. Harry was everywhere. Whenever Niall was in their dorm room Harry was right there with him. They seemed to be glued together. Harry came to watch his games. He tried to block him out but somehow Harry's voice was always the one he could hear most distinctively when the crowd was cheering. He started to mess up on the football field and his coach yelled at him.  

He was in a bad mood 24/7. Niall always tried to get him to come along when he and Harry went out and he always declined. Harry always gave him this look as he knew and that scared the hell out of him. He had always been a great actor but somehow Harry seemed to see right through him.

It was a Thursday, like any other Thursday when the unthinkable happened. Niall wasn't in their dorm for once and Louis enjoyed the time alone. He liked Niall but wherever Niall was, so was Harry.

There was a knock on the door and Louis went to open it. Niall had probably forgotten his keys again. Instead, he was met by emerald green eyes when he opened the door.
"Niall isn't here."

"I know. He's out on a date. I came to check on you actually." Harry smiled.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"You've seemed so sad lately. Are you okay?" Harry asked in concern.

"I'm fine." Louis immediately replied and tried to close the door, thinking that was the end of the conversation.

But Harry pushed the door open and came inside.
"You don't seem fine. I'm worried about you."

Louis rolled his eyes at him. He closed the door behind them. No one else needed to hear them talking.
"No need to worry. All good."

"You can talk to me, you know?" Harry replied, eyeing him.

"Stop being so damn pushy. I'm fine." Louis growled.

Harry took a step closer, totally getting in his personal space.
"I don't think you are." He answered softly, staring intensely at him.

Louis didn't know what came over him. One second he was staring back angrily at the annoying boy in front of him. He couldn't help but look down at his plump lips. They looked so inviting. He couldn't stop himself from giving in. The next second he smashed their lips together and kissed him. His head was a turmoil but all he could think of at that moment was how amazing it felt to kiss Harry.

His head was spinning when Harry kissed him back. He grabbed his hips and pulled him closer desperately. He just wanted to be close. They opened their mouth and his whole body shivered when their tongues touched.
He couldn't get enough. He had never felt anything like it. His body was a chaos of emotions and he was starting to panic. He broke the kiss and took a step back.
"Fuck!"

"Louis, calm down. It's okay." Harry said softly.

"Get out! Don't ever do that again." Louis yelled upset.

"You kissed me. It's okay Louis. There's nothing wrong with being gay." Harry answered, equally soft.

Harry was right. He kissed him. Why did he have to kiss him?
"I'm not a fucking fag!"

Harry looked angry.
"Don't ever use that word, Louis! Not like that. I get that you are scared but you need to accept yourself. You deserve to be happy."

"Just go." Louis said, close to tears.

Harry sighed but he walked away. Louis broke down crying as soon as the door closed. As soon as he managed to calm down he went out and did the only thing he could do. He got himself a girlfriend.