23

"I needed that. You did great." Harry panted post-sex.

"Me too. We have just started." Louis smiled.

"Let's call the kids first." Harry said and reached for his phone.

They pulled the cover over them and put their heads together so they could facetime Niall.
"Hi, guys, two hours before you checked in. Must be a record." He smirked.

"Are the kids okay?" Harry asked, totally ignoring Niall's sarcasm.

Miles came into the frame and smiled when he saw his fathers.
"Papa! Dad!"

"Hi, sweetie. Are you having fun?" Harry asked.

"Yes." Miles giggled.

"Good. Talk to you later love." Louis said.

Miles blew them a kiss and continued to play with Liam. Niall showed them, Isobel and Johannah, as well before they hung up.

They tooķ a shower together and just made out under the warm water before they got dressed and headed down to the restaurant to eat dinner. The food was excellent and they enjoyed each other's company and just talked. After they had shared a dessert Louis leaned back in his chair and looked at Harry with glittery eyes.
"This is an amazing surprise. I love our kids but I missed spending some quality time with you."

"Me too." Harry smiled.

They headed back to their room and made love until they couldn't keep their eyes open any longer.

They slept in and ordered room service when they woke up. They spent most of the day in bed, taking turns bottoming. They made sure to call and check on the kids as well and they were just fine.

After another round, Harry rested his head on Louis' chest while he tried to catch his breath.
"This reminds me of when we first got together. We were doing it like bunnies after our first time." He giggled.

"I remember." Louis smiled fondly.

"I love you so much." Harry said and kissed his chest.

"I love you more." Louis answered.

"We should make this a regular thing." Harry suggested.

"Lock ourselves in a hotel room and fuck like bunnies?" Louis smirked.

"Date night. I know some couples lose each other after they have kids. I never want that to happen to us. Promise me that we'll always work on our relationship." Harry answered emotionally.  

"I promise." Louis answered and Harry tilted his head upwards to kiss him.

The kiss got heated pretty quickly and Louis rolled on top of Harry and started to explore his body.
"God, you're so beautiful." He breathed out while he played with his nipples.

Harry was still loose from earlier so he didn't have to spend that much time opening him up. He lubed himself and pushed inside and Harry's back arched from pleasure. They locked eyes while he dragged out his thrusts and went deep and slow. They were breathing the same air and Louis built up their climaxes slowly.

He deliberately avoided Harry's prostate until he was whining and begging to come. He changed his angle and jammed his prostate. Harry cried out. A couple of thrusts later Harry came with a loud moan and Louis followed him shortly after.

They took a nap and a long bath together when they woke up before they headed downstairs for another wonderful dinner.

They went home early on Sunday, well-rested and with a new spark between them. They were both smiling and giggling like they were in their honeymoon phase again. Their little getaway had done them good.

Miles met them at the door with a happy smile.
"Papa! Dad!"

Louis picked him up and tickled him and pressed kisses all over his face.
"I missed you so much."

Miles was laughing and squirming and Louis handed him over to Harry who hugged him close.
"I missed you too sweetie. Did you have fun with your uncles?"

"Yes! We played, papa." Miles answered.

"Good." Harry smiled.

They walked into the living room and found the guys sprawled out on the couch. They looked tired.
"You're home!" Liam smiled.

"Did you have a nice time?" Niall asked.

"The best." Louis answered and took Isobel from Niall's lap.

Harry put Miles down and took Johannah from Zayn.
"I don't know how you do this on a daily basis. We're beat!" Zayn said and yawned.

"We're really grateful that you babysat so we could have some alone time." Louis said and Harry nodded his head.

"Anytime." Liam smiled.

Harry and Louis exchanged a look.
"We thought that we should do this once a month." Harry said.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall looked worried.
"Not go away for a whole weekend, just a couple of hours, you know, like a date. Eat dinner or something." Louis hurried to explain.

"Thank God! I love your kids but they're a handful!" Niall grinned.

"You can say no guys, that's totally fine." Harry promised.

"No, a couple of hours one night a month is okay, more than okay. We would love to spend time with them." Zayn answered and Niall and Liam agreed.

"You're the best!" Louis said and gave them a grateful smile.

‐--------------

Life went on and they somehow made it work. The girls started sleeping better when they were eight-month-old and they both thanked their lucky star. They had been sleep-deprived for so long, even if they took turns caring for them at night. Harry had gone back to work as well and they took turns taking the twins with them while Miles was at daycare. Louis' team loved them and there was always someone who could look after them while he had to concentrate and Harry had Liam who helped him out.

When the girls finally slept for the whole night they found time for themselves and they could have sex regularly again but they still had their date night once in a while where they went out to eat and just talk. The guys took turns babysitting and they felt so blessed to have such good friends.

Liam was the first to find a steady girlfriend. Molly was lovely. She introduced her friend Megan to Zayn and they hit it off. Niall was the one who stayed single the longest until he met Rosie. Louis and Harry were happy for them all.