15

"It was a beautiful funeral." Harry said and took Louis' hand in his as they drove back to London.

"Yeah, thanks for coming with me. I wouldn't have been able to get through it without you." Louis replied.

"Of course. I'm here for you Lou. Always." Harry answered softly.

Louis suddenly stopped the car at the side of the road and turned to look at Harry.
"Will you marry me?" He asked softly.

Harry's features soften.
"I would love to but Louis, we just buried your mum. You're grieving right now. You're not thinking straight."

"Because I'm gay." Louis smirked.

"I see that you haven't lost your sense of humor." Harry chuckled.

"I know I'm grieving. My mum's death has taught me a valuable lesson. I shouldn't wait. Life is short. I love you Harry and I want to marry you." Louis answered emotionally.

"I want that too. Ask me again when the time is right but don't wait too long, okay?" Harry said with a smile.

"Okay. You're right. It should be way more romantic than this. I'll plan the proposal." Louis smiled.

"This was romantic too." Harry smiled back and pecked his lips.

"Nah, I can do better." Louis winked before he started to drive again.

Harry had moved back in a week ago, which was fast considering they reconnected three weeks ago but they didn't see the use of waiting. They had been together for years before that.

Niall was over the moon happy when they called to tell him the good news. Harry also introduced Louis to Liam and Zayn. Other than that they had spent most of their time at the hospital with Louis' family. Jay was getting worse and in the last week of her remaining life, Louis never left her side and Harry took off work and was right there with him. She told them both how happy she was that they had found their way back to each other and she whispered to Louis that he had to make sure that he never let go. Louis was planning to honor that.

She died surrounded by her family. Louis was a mess but Harry helped him through it somehow.

Louis cried every night for a month and Harry just laid beside him and hugged him. Louis was so grateful to have Harry in his life again, helping him through this. He wouldn't have survived this without the love and support from Harry. He just let him cry in his arms, his safe embrace, his home. He was gonna marry this man.

They talked a lot, about everything. They talked about their past, their break up, what lead to their break up and they talked about their feelings, their fears, their hopes, and dreams. It felt like they were stronger together the second time around.

They had things to work on but they were both determent to make it work. They weren't the same people as before. They had grown. But they both felt like they belonged together and that was all that mattered.

Getting to know the new versions of themselves was exciting. They were still the same, they had just grown up a bit. Losing his mum gave Louis a sadness that got better but it never left. It would always be a part of him.

They went to bed as soon as they came home from the funeral. Louis cried and so did Harry. When Louis' tears had dried out for the moment he turned to look at Harry.
"Make love to me."

They hadn't had sex yet, which maybe sounded strange considering they moved in together after two weeks, but they wanted to take it slow in that area of their relationship. They wanted to resolve everything that needed to be resolved at first before they had sex again. They had spent their time talking and cuddling whenever they hadn't been in Doncaster. They needed to rebuild their trust in each other and they had done that. Harry knew that Louis needed him now. He needed to feel that connection to him. The fact that Louis asked to be the bottom said everything. That was for special occasions, when Louis needed to be vulnerable.

"I love you." Harry whispered before he kissed him.

He took it slow. They were both completely in the moment. Harry kissed every inch of Louis' body before he started to open him up. He made sure that Louis came on his fingers and tongue before he lubed his cock and pushed in slowly. Louis gasped and threw his head back. Harry gave him time to adjust before he connected their lips again and made love to him.
"Wrap your legs around my waist."

Louis immediately complied and Harry kicked it up a notch, going deep and hard, hitting Louis' prostate with every thrust. Louis moaned out loud.
"Look at me."

Louis opened his eyes and stared into Harry's, panting hard. He tried to grab his cock for release but Harry pushed his hands over his head.
"You're gonna come just like this."

"I...I have never done that." Louis whimpered.

"You can do it." Harry encouraged and started to pound him.

Louis cried out in pleasure and his whole body was shaking. They never had sex like this. Harry did everything right, hitting his prostate, fucking him so good that he saw stars.

The built-up was insane and when he finally came with a strange screech he thought that he would pass out. Harry thrust two more times and came as well. He helped them through their orgasms before he stopped and pulled out and leaned down to kiss Louis' lips. 

Louis opened his eyes slowly.
"You definitely learned some new tricks. We have never had sex like that. That was insane. I'm so gonna bottom more often from now on."

Harry blushed and looked embarrassed and Louis immediately pulled him down so he was laying on his chest.
"I wasn't slut-shaming you love. Stop feeling bad about it. So you slept around a little, I don't care. I'm the only one you get to sleep with from now on."

"I like the sound of that. You're the only one I want." Harry said with a content sigh.