16

Louis was nervous. He had been planning the perfect proposal for weeks now and today it was finally happening.

He had talked to the football players in his team and they were all on board. Harry's family promised to be there and so would his. Liam, Zayn, and Niall would be there too. He had sent them clips to look at.

He spent an hour after every practice training for something else with the team and they were all laughing and having fun. He could see that Harry was worried that he had gone back to his old pattern to work overtime. Hopefully he would think it was worth it this time.

Niall and his sister Lottie had helped him to choose a ring. Everything was set. On the day of the big game, he had convinced Harry to come and he had put him in the VIP section with Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

He had a hard time focusing on the game itself but after the first half, his team was leading with 3-1. This was it. All of a sudden Bruno Mars' song Marry You started blasting over the stadium. Louis looked up at the VIP section. Harry looked confused. Good.

He nodded at some of his players and they gave him a huge grin and ran out on the field and started dancing. They looked ridiculous and Louis laughed.

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

Five other players joined the ones on the field and danced it away. Louis kept a close look at Harry. He was staring at the spectacle with his mouth hung open.

Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you

All the players were now on the field dancing and the audience clapped their hands to the music.

Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go
No one will know, oh, come on girl
Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron and it's on, girl

The other trainers ran out and started dancing as well. This was perfect!

Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

Louis could hear Harry shout in surprise when Louis's siblings came running out on the field and started to dance as well. He looked up at Harry and met his eyes. Harry looked really emotional and excited at the same time.

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you, oh

Harry's mum, sister, and stepdad joined in and Louis grinned at Harry.

I'll go get a ring, let the choir bells sing like, ooh
So what ya wanna do? Let's just run, girl
If we wake up and you wanna break up, that's cool
No, I won't blame you, it was fun, girl

Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

Niall, Liam, and Zayn came running down from the VIP section and took their place out on the field. Louis looked more at Harry than the dancing. He was crying now but he had a big smile on his lips.

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you

That was his queue. He grabbed a microphone and ran up front and started to dance as well, making a complete fool out of himself. The audience screamed and cheered.

Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby

Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby, oh

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you

The music stopped. Louis looked up at Harry. His hand that held the microphone was shaking and he took a deep breath before he put ut up against his mouth.
"Harry Edward Styles. Can you come down here? I have something I want to ask you."

Harry came running and stopped in front of him. Louis reached inside his pocket and pulled out a ring box. He got down on one knee and opened the box before he spoke in the microphone again.
"I love you, Harry. Will you marry me?"

Harry nodded his head and shouted yes before he threw himself at Louis. They fell to the ground, both laughing. Harry looked down at him before he smashed their lips together. The whole stadium clapped their hands.

They got up on their feet and everyone out on the field came over to hug them and congratulate them and Louis put the ring on Harry's finger.
"You're crazy, you know that? A dance mob?" Harry laughed happily.

"Well, the first time I declared my love for you was on a football field. I had to top that." Louis grinned.

The referee blew his whistle to let everyone know that the game was starting again. Harry went back to the VIP box along with his friends and family and they watched the rest of the game. Arsenal won 4-1. 

Afterward, Niall, Liam, and Zayn threw them an engagement party that lasted the whole night. Now they just had a wedding to plan.